Bosun Bill Shanty /w 8 different instruments | ft. Thomas Jonker on piano!

• Ahoy!
    A little about me... I create Sea of Thieves music videos (many different editions of the shanties now) on YouTube, and thanks to the wonderful SoT community loving their sea shanties, my music videos now have over 1 million views & are the most watched music videos for the game! You guys rock!
    That being said, all my previous editions of the songs are now put to shame, as I've created a year end version that is the pinnacle of all my previous ones. On top of that, I collaborated with Thomas Jonker, who was previously featured in Issue Four of the Pirate Times for his covers of the songs :) He plays the piano which is the lead in my latest version.
    So, why is my latest edition the best one out there?
    -It has 8 DIFFERENT instruments (10, if you include the whistling and tambourine from the drums)
    -Has EVERY lead & EVERY back-up part on the 3 playable instruments, mashed into one track for the fullest sound
    -I added the brand new Festive version of the songs that Rare just released to us, with previously unheard/unseen instruments not found in-game yet
    -Thomas Jonker plays lead on piano

The end outcome? The richest & fullest sounding version of the shanties you'll have ever heard! :D

If you love the music from Sea of Thieves like I do, then please do give this a listen!

(This is just BOSUN BILL)

Thank you in advance to any of you that take the time to check this out!

Happy holidays, & cheers from the North!

Views
1 out of 1