Summon the Megalodon Shanty /w 8 different instruments | ft. Thomas Jonker on piano!

• Ahoy!
    This is officially my 1st post on the forums, and it's about time!
    A little about me... I create Sea of Thieves music videos (many different editions of the shanties now) on YouTube, and thanks to the wonderful SoT community loving their sea shanties, my music videos now have over 1 million views & are the most watched music videos for the game! You guys rock!
    That being said, all my previous editions of the songs are now put to shame, as I've created a year end version that is the pinnacle of all my previous ones. On top of that, I collaborated with Thomas Jonker, who was previously featured in Issue Four of the Pirate Times for his covers of the songs :) He plays the piano which is the lead in my latest version.
    So, why is my latest edition the best one out there?
    -It has 8 DIFFERENT instruments (10, if you include the whistling and tambourine from the drums)
    -Has EVERY lead & EVERY back-up part on the 3 playable instruments, mashed into one track for the fullest sound
    -I added the brand new Festive version of the songs that Rare just released to us, with previously unheard/unseen instruments not found in-game yet
    -Thomas Jonker plays lead on piano

The end outcome? The richest & fullest sounding version of the shanties you'll have ever heard! :D

If you love the music from Sea of Thieves like I do, then please do give this a listen!

(This is just Summon the Megalodon. The other ones are releasing over the next week)

Thank you in advance to any of you that take the time to check this out!

Happy holidays, & cheers from the North!

Views
  • @macbeanie Wow! Great work! 🙂 This is definately my favourite shanty!

• @stacky-a Many thanks! :D Not all the credit can go to me, however, as Thomas Jonker leads it with piano!
    This one & Bosun Bill are tied as my favourite shanties. And I can not wait for Rare to give us another shanty, or a new instrument fiddle cough cough
    Thank you for watching, I'm glad you like it! Stay tuned for the other 3 to release in the next week. Then, when those are finished I will put all 4 of them into one video mix for people ^-^
    Cheers from the North!

• @macbeanie nice mate this I like and grog mayles is me favorite shanty can you do that for the next video

• @macbeanie this is awesome!! playing it now in my office on full blast.. Great work to you guys!!

• @closinghare208 Absolutely! I have Bosun Bill already finished and going live tonight, but next up is Grogg Mayles (it's almost complete). I'll be posting them all here for you guys, so stay tuned! :D
    @IceMan-0007 I'm glad you enjoy it! Blast that sh*t! xD More to come!

• Bosun Bill is now posted if anyone is interested :)

• @macbeanie thanks

Views
8 out of 9