Bone Crusher Ship Set

• Does anyone knows if we are going to have the opportunity to buy the Bone Crusher ship set once again ?

Views
  • Hello @GUGA-EXTREME I hope you are having a good day. I do not believe the Bone Crusher set will be coming back to the Sea of Thieves as the Ship set and cosmetics were both limited time rewards. They may come in the future as deals in the Special Shops but until they are confirmed in the special shops, it is unlikely they will return.

• @guga-extreme
    You can find time limited cosmetics on a small tradeposts, where merchant selling random loot but i think its works only for character cosmetics - never see ship cosmetics in there.

• are the wheel, capstan and cannons not for sale in DR?

• as far as i know.. its only Dukes cosmetics that are time limited.

• @guga-extreme

As @lI-JRATT-lI mentioned, generally it's only Duke's items which are time limited and this is confirmed in the Release notes -

Shrouded Spoils
    This content update also introduces and showcases a whole host of new features that will persist in Sea of Thieves beyond the time-limited event:

Expanded Ship Customisation - Pirates can now flaunt their riches by customising their ship's wheel, cannons and capstan! These new cosmetics can be bought from Shipwrights across the Sea of Thieves and their stock is split by region (matching locations to our existing sets). So if you want to round out a cosmetic set, visit the Shipwright you bought it from the first time around!

The Wailing Barnacle set are the time limited items for Shrouded Spoils.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/76242/patch-notes-discussion-1-4-0?page=1

• @incentio said in Bone Crusher Ship Set:

are the wheel, capstan and cannons not for sale in DR?

Aye correct, but not the Figurehead, Sail and Hull.

• @sgt-palooggoo
    True..

• @guga-extreme like some other items the Bone Crusher ship set was a temporary item for the Cursed sails update. You'll probably score some of these exclusive items too when the time comes. It's sort of a badge of honor for us who've been there for all of these events.

Tho to be honest even if you had them you'll probably go back to the awesome Bilgerat cosmetics (because those are the best no discussion about it!)

• @hynieth Rogue Seadog :D

• @katttruewalker I do not agree with thee. I will meet thee on the waves to settle this like propper pirates!

Honestly tho I love all sets but I'm a person who loves saturated colours so the bilgerat sets all have great blue/ Green / Orange colour sceme for me.
    The Seadog sets are all the most muted colours in game so it's the one I personally like least but as with all things, personal tastes make the world a great and varried place.

• @hynieth Hahaha! Give me those purples and blues! I'm just a sucker for those lil crosses and skulls on the hull :D

• @KattTruewalker But we have Beer ^_^

(also side-note can anyone tell Rare they forgot to release the flags these ships were flying?)

• @katttruewalker said in Bone Crusher Ship Set:

@hynieth Hahaha! Give me those purples and blues! I'm just a sucker for those lil crosses and skulls on the hull :D

Hehe, anything that's brown and red I'm all over it!!
    alt text

• @sgt-palooggoo For Christmas we made a Christmas themed ship with red hull the Red and Green sails and Red and Green lights all over the ship. It was truely a festive sight.

We did go all grinch and steal lots of loot from people doing Guilded voyages tho.

• @hynieth
    Hahaha!
    Well done mate!
    I was gonna dress up as Santa for Christmas, but never got around to it.
    Next year I suppose.

Views
15 out of 16