Carrying Rope

• Rope would be a nice option as a tool to use, to many time iv'e seen rowboats somehow stuck in the center of an islands mini-pool. Not being able to get them out i have to leave them, Rope could be tied onto the rowboats tip and pulled across to the ocean.

Or attached to other ships from your ship and tugged away for whatever reason, or just to make knot shapes for fun then i can make the monkeys chain, or the monkeys fist!, or the monkey!!

Views
  • @bl00d-thirty-99 yes we NEED rope in this game

• @bl00d-thirty-99 This idea has been brought up as part of other Topics ,but this is the frist where it stands on it's own. I like this idea and it merits it's own discussion. May i post your Topic in the Community Ideas Master List

• @enf0rcer you may good sir!

• REALLY??? They ask for ropes to tie knots for fun and they are praised and when I make a valid suddgestion people shoot me down and call me an idiot. What the bell is wrong with this world

• @bl00d-thirty-99 Your post has been added to the list. Make sure to post any updates to your topic there including updates to the link. I thankyou for your contribution.

• @muhuhaha23 said in Carrying Rope:

REALLY??? They ask for ropes to tie knots for fun and they are praised and when I make a valid suddgestion people shoot me down and call me an idiot. What the bell is wrong with this world

What was your suggestion? I don't think i've seen it. Are your sure people shoot you down or just gave you vaild feedback? You have to know how to take critism if what you ask has a would have a deep impact on the game.

Views
1 out of 7