Armoury UI Improvement Suggestion

• Ahoy Mates!
    With The Arena on the horizon, we'll be getting an all new PvP focused game mode for everyone to enjoy!
    TA

Now a PVP focused gamemode means more fighting, and more fighting means more gunplay, and more gunplay means more switching between the different weapon types, and more weapon switching means more going to the Armoury.

Unfortunately the Armoury's current UI is pretty cumbersome right now. Especially if you own all the Different Weapon cosmeticss in the game.
    alttext

What we need is a more: to the point Armoury UI.

So how do ya go about fixing a problem like this?
    Well, @old-man-monger had a pretty good concept for how a new Armoury UI could work:
    UI Suggestion

As you can see it's straight forward, no need to select the individual weapon skin each time you want to get a different Weapon.

And if you wish to change the weapon skin, you can just cycle over to the side menus.

Anyways mates, I think this would solve the Armoury's UI problem quite well.
    Do you think as I do or do ya think a better solution can be found?
    Let me know what ya think!
    Until then see ya on the seas!
    alttext

Views
    feedbackcompetition
  • The current ui for the armoury doesn’t work very well.
    It takes too long to grab the weapon you want and that can mean the difference between life and death in some situations.

• Ahoy @ENF0RCER!
    You think this thread is important enough to get into the Master thread?

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Armoury UI Improvement Suggestion:

Ahoy @ENF0RCER!
    You think this thread is important enough to get into the Master thread?

Sure. Additionally you can request post by adding the link as a reply in the master list. So long as the post meets the criteria list it goes up despite what i may personaly think about the idea.

• @enf0rcer
    Aye, I'll remember that for next time.
    Thanks!

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Armoury UI Improvement Suggestion:

@enf0rcer
    Aye, I'll remember that for next time.
    Thanks!

Np by the way your post has been added i thankyou for your contribution.

• @shurthugal
    Good idea there mate, I like it!
    I hadn't really thought about how you'd pick between primary and secondary weapons, but your idea fixs this quite well.

@enf0rcer said in Armoury UI Improvement Suggestion:

Np by the way your post has been added i thankyou for your contribution.

Happy to help mate!

• I'm in full support of this idea. It's extremely well designed and I think it would be a phenomenal addition to the game, since the current armory UI is woefully annoying to deal with each time and would become even moreso if additional weapons are introduced

Views
feedbackcompetition
1 out of 8