Elite controller

• Anyone use a controller with paddles on the back? If so are you able to map 2 more extra buttons for your inventory wheel. Etc how you can assign left and right D pad as well as pressing in the right joy stick.

Views
  • @startiger173069 You can assign hotkeys from the controller settings in the game's menu. I have an elite controller. The paddles on the bottom cannot be used as additional buttons/extra commands. The paddles can only be mapped to other controller buttons, like ABXY, thumbstick click, RB, ect.

With default setup, the buttons that are available for hotkey on an Xbox controller are the right stick click, and left and right D-pad.

• Thank you

• Bought it two weeks ago, you can't asign new keys only existing(you still can either use the old button or the new back peddle which helps if your flustered and forget the new assigned button and go back to using what you've bin used to using) , it does help with mobility, I've assigned the back left peddle as X and the right as A meaning I no longer have to take my thumbs off the joysticks (except for changing weapon Y) Ive found it extremely useful for pvp and boarding ships easier, highly recommend it tbh (advice from a PL 10) 😂

Views
3 out of 4