Rebalancing of achievement

• Dear Rare,

I dont really know i what categorie this goes. So if its wrong @Deckhands please put it in correct categorie. Thanks in advance.

Now to the question i have.
    After watching the Developer Update i was wondering what achievement get a rebalance at the 14th. Joe says if u complete the commendation before the rebalance u can get special sails. To show you are an overachiever.

Nothing is said about which achievements. I think its the Pirate Legend commendations but im not sure. Anyone has any clue what achievements be rebalanced? So we can complete them before the rebalance to get these new special sails?

Thanks

Views
  • @weakdexx Ahoy matey!

The overachiever sails can be unlocked by completing ANY of the following commendations before December 14th.

Black Powder Merchant, Merchant Voyager, Merchant Forager, Voyager of Lost Souls, Golden Voyager, Hoarder of Barnacled Gold, Hoarder of the Captain’s Gold and Hunter of Villainous Skulls.

Players who earned those achievements before the rebalance will receive an exclusive in-game item to mark their prowess over the next couple of weeks. If you find you now meet the requirements, just cash in one more item to trigger your achievement!

• @musicmee

Thanks!

O this means the xbox achievements on 1000? I need just 1?
    I got the ingame commendation for some of those but not the xbox achievement. I know what to do now

Views
2 out of 3