Lengendary Canons

• I have a little problem... I have the Emerald Mermaid Promotion but I still cant buy the Lengendary Canons 😭 Is there a solution please ?

Views
    news
  • @charles-wagener read closer and "complete" the commendation. hope that helps

• @Charles-Wagener could you screenshot the completed commendation and the message telling you you can't buy it for us? Then we might be able to firure it out together.

• @charles-wagener Hello matey! I think your friend just posted about this too.

I found this link in response to his post: https://seaofthieves.gamepedia.com/Pirate_Legend_Cannons

Basically, I think you've got your commendations mixed up. I believe the commendation to unlock the legend cannons (Legend Of The Sea Of Thieves) is for sinking skelly ships. I'm currently grade II with 13 sunk, and need 50 to reach the next grade, so hitting grade V is going to be quite a slog!

Hope this helps.

• @hynieth a dit dans Lengendary Canons :

@Charles-Wagener could you screenshot the completed commendation and the message telling you you can't buy it for us? Then we might be able to firure it out together.

I'll do it tomorrow 😉

• @luciansanchez82 a dit dans Lengendary Canons :

@charles-wagener Hello matey! I think your friend just posted about this too.

I found this link in response to his post: https://seaofthieves.gamepedia.com/Pirate_Legend_Cannons

Basically, I think you've got your commendations mixed up. I believe the commendation to unlock the legend cannons (Legend Of The Sea Of Thieves) is for sinking skelly ships. I'm currently grade II with 13 sunk, and need 50 to reach the next grade, so hitting grade V is going to be quite a slog!

Hope this helps.
    If you do that you'll only unlock the Skelly Canons 😟

• @hynieth a dit dans Lengendary Canons :

@Charles-Wagener could you screenshot the completed commendation and the message telling you you can't buy it for us? Then we might be able to firure it out together.

What do you think i need to unlock it ? (I'll send the screenshot tomorrow)

• @ant-heuser-kush Thanks that's it 😍 (I needed 2 more skelly ships 😍)

Views
news
7 out of 8