The Krakens "nest, escape, cave...whatever"

• It would be cool if "The Kraken" had some sort of hideout somewhere in the Sea of Thieves.
    Imagine this:

You enter a kind of murky water area(krakens nest), its strangely silent around this part of the map. As you dive under water here, you can see skeletons and bones from other creatures and humans on the bottom around the nest entrance, in the middle of all this there should be like a gigantic hole, going downwards, very deep. You should be able to reach the nest but only if the kraken is not there, if hes there he will kill you, or maybe he is sleeping and you have to move slow or something to avoid waking him up, cause if he do wake up, he kills you. Maybe you could do some kind of quest to find his nest through a series of buried treasure maps, clues and rumors, wall paintings etc. Like you can craft some kind of diving equipment to reach the bottom of the nest. There should be treasure down here also. Decorative treasure. But the first time you reach the area(through the quest)you should be able to select 1 treasure(reward) from a selection of maybe 5 different rewards. 1 time per character you can claim 1 thing from there. Should be very unique stuff, so that you really have to consider what to pick.
    Just came up with this idea right now, through the questline maybe you learn some sort of shanty again, to "calm" the kraken, make him fall asleep so you can grab your one time reward. That would be cool. And some scars from the encounter aswell, like "suction cup marks" from the arms of the kraken.

Just some ideas... if i could make this real what i have in mind. People would love it.
    Hard to put visualizations into words but i did what i could.
    Give it a try ;D

Views
  • This is rather new and quite interesting idea. I like it. It's like a boss monters hunt. Maybe there should be a hoard of Loot for defeating the Kracken or sneakly stealing Loot from the pile. Kind of like a Dragon guarding a mountian of gold.

Can i add this Post to the Master List?

• @enf0rcer aye you should mate

• @enf0rcer Yes go right ahead and do that, much appreciated :)

• @ll-predator-il said in The Krakens "nest, escape, cave...whatever":

@enf0rcer Yes go right ahead and do that, much appreciated :)

Your post has been Added to the Community Idea's Master List make sure to show your support and if you have any updates to your post you can annonce them on the list as a reply. I thankyou for your contribution.

Views
1 out of 5