[META] Add a sticky at the top of the forums about alliance betrayals and such

• I'm quite tired of seeing posts on the feedback section about players who have been betrayed or lost loot to PvPers asking for a way to counteract this or a way to report these players.

Pirating is not against the rules and the alliance system was designed to work this way in which betrayals are always an option.

Unfortunately these posts gain quite a lot of traction from other people who don't fully understand this and people informing OP that this is part of the game even if 20 other people have already said so.

A sticky post at the top informing players that this is not the place to complain about loosing loot would deter this a lot and inform players that the alliance system works as intended

Views
    communityfeedback
  • I agree. I'd really like to see this subforum be used for actual constructive feedback and suggestions, rather than personal complaints and/or suggestions that are counter to the essence of the game (e.g. PvE servers, preventing alliance betrayal, loot being stolen, etc)

• True it’s pretty annoying seeing these people expecting to be having an easy time in a pirate game. The game is named Sea of THIEVES for a reason.

Views
communityfeedback
2 out of 3