Avoiding krakens?

• Is there a way to avoid being grabbed by a kraken?
    Would it be possible to, say, drop the anchor on a galleon at full speed when the water turns dark? Will that stop the ship in time?

We're not good enough to fight it (it makes holes faster than one man can patch up) so unless we have a rowboat, we now don't stack up chests, skulls etc since there is a good chance we'll lose everything.

I don't mind if the manouvre would be difficult, just wondering if it is possible on a full-speed galleon.

Views
  • Once the water turns black your in for a fight. It is possible to get free if you don't drop your anchor.

If you want to avoid the fight I recommend you island hope to where you are going.

• Yes you do lose everything I spent 3hours doing a Athena voyage we had so much loot and we was about to get the Athena chest but on the way there the kraken came up and sunk us. Lost all the side loot but managed to get the Athena chest and sell it.

• @xxshadowblade98 You HAVE to take the wind, repair your boat and wait until you've passed the Kraken 😉

Views
3 out of 4