I've thought up a myth I wrote a while ago that I would think you all will enjoy!

• The Dead, who reached to their highest boiling point of Dread and Greed. Jealousy for the living grew large for a Captain named...
    Mealsy Morrow.
    He was not only Jealous from their walk, straight and narrow. As though his crew sometimes fell off the ship and their bones washed up on shore at times.
    But he hated the wealthy living men and women... He hated how they would die from sickness or natural causes and have a sense of sadness or lost for them... He hated how they would feel no sorrow for the poor and the men with no wealth and die alone...

So... He took matters into his boney dead hands. He left a mark of vengeance and no remorse on lands of wealth and poor.
    He gave a chance to those who were hated and stared at, He would kill them with a blade of Dark Magic and send them on The Burning Tide to get their wealth by Pillaging towns.
    As for the rich, like Dukes, Kings, Soldiers,etc. And he'd take all their riches and gold and send them for brutal pain for eternity on the lowest deck of The Burning Tide. Their fingers will be torn off and they will get burned with a flaming rod, and more evil, vile ways...

You probably heard me talk about his ship, The Burning Tide, its name lives up to it's potential.
    The ship has Four Decks, a large Man O War with a one Ton Lantern, hot enough to burn the water around it and smoke large enough to create smog, thick enough to kill pirates with a few breaths... A floating Devil of a ship that shows no mercy and earns more souls over the years. It seems as though this Captain has unleashed his fury and there will be no end. But there is always light at the end of the tunnel....

So there it is! I hope people will actually take time to read this and I will still try to work on this more. I'm writing an entire story of this and I'm working on a way to see if this ever gets implemented into the game and the mechanics. ( Which will never happen ). Thank you for taking time and reading!

Views
1 out of 1