Any new info from this week's Stream?

• Ahoy Mates!
    I wasn't able to watch the stream today.
    So I've got to ask ya a question:
    We're there any bits of new information from the Stream today about future stuff?

Thank in advance!

Views
    videocommunity
  • @sgt-palooggoo

There wasn't a huge amount but I got called away while watching so might do a summary if I have time tomorrow - there should be more info regarding Shrouded Spoils coming out next week, the tavern for Arena can be seen in the main world but not accessed, and the location is very 'cool'.

• Aye, thanks @katttruewalker!
    We should be getting some more info Tomorrow with the dev update Video.

• What I’m waiting for: The Release Date for SS, the Content Video and the Logo (I think it’s in White Letters and Foggy/Cloudy)

• @king-deka
    Oh boy, I can't wait to see what the logo will look like!

• Not much, no. Shrouded Spoils is still on track to be released at the "end of November" and a preview video, or two, will drop early next week. They will not be lore based, but more a simple itemization of the new features. There was a brief mention of new outfits exclusively available to Pirate Legends to go along with the exclusive commendations.

• @surveyorpete shrouded spoils next week or nah

• @roughleech03117 I say it comes out next week!

• @sgt-palooggoo I hope we get a new fort experience when they add in the new ones

• @katttruewalker

I’m guessing if it’s seen but can’t be accessed it atop some tall rocky island that you can’t sail up to.

Shame you can’t enter via Adventure.... :(

• @xraylexx sagte in Any new info from this week's Stream?:

@katttruewalker

I’m guessing if it’s seen but can’t be accessed it atop some tall rocky island that you can’t sail up to.

Shame you can’t enter via Adventure.... :(

We have cannons ;)

• I bet it’s got a force field too! :( ;)

• @sgt-palooggoo Summary of Sea of Thieves Weekly Stream: Let's Give Thanks 11/20/18

Joe Neate, Steven, ItsWonderPhil

11:00 -Sea of Blood was the original code name for a competitive aspect to the game years ago, they thought it sounded too aggressive and the game lacked the blood aspect
    14:30 -SS content early next week, more like a list of incoming features
    17:35 -Maybe Christmas goodies
    25:25 -Full update info will be released before the update launches
    26:37 -DeMarco is part of the Sea Dogs and the Sea Dog cosmetic content will cross over to the Adventure mode
    30:00 -There are new Athena's commendations coming in SS
    31:20 -The actor that played DeMarco was Silas Carson
    36:55 -New PL cosmetics tied to commendations coming as part of SS
    45:15 -They have stopped putting the Reapers Mark flag up during the first hour of game play. (I feel as if they have gotten tired of stream snipers)
    46:50 -They developed a big island "Hero Island" early in the game but broke it up into smaller chunks that are their own islands. Thieves Haven is a part of that island.
    56:19 -The new Tavern is "accessible" by choosing Arena mode but can be seen from the outside in Adventure mode
    *SS = Shrouded Spoils
    Time stamps are for the SoT Youtube video

• @slayer-of-cats
    Thanks for the summary mate!

• @slayer-of-cats

Thank you so much for doing this!

Views
videocommunity
1 out of 15