Hey it's me again! I took some time to concept a full fan-update in Ice Region called "The Frozen Fangs" New outfits, mobs, Ai threat, weapons and art Stuff! :D

• text alternatif

Mobs, splashart, world boss, evil mobs, figurehead, pnj, clothes, weapons... I did a lot of different concepts for this fan-update, you can check em all on this beautiful link : www.artstation.com/artwork/GXaoo1

You may also remember me from past concepts I did before, I posted em on reddit not so long ago, here is the link if you're curious, you'll see that some of the early concept were used for this big fan update

www. artstation.com/artwork/RkO1X

What's coming next for this fan personnal work are the 3D model of Pukai and the wolf I'm currently planning to do, as well as few other ideas I'll draw in the future like Yetis, bears and dragons, so stay tunned guys. :D

Thanks for your time everybody, please feel free to discuss it and give me your feedbacks and ideas, I also posted it on the reddit but few guys told me to post it in there too so here I am :)

And a big thanks to Rare, Sea of Thieves is such a beautiful game, I think I'll never grow used to it, props to you guys, this is just my appreciation of your excellent work :)

Views
  • Love the look of the skeletons and the pukai?as constructive criticism Not a fan of the way the Wolf looks though doesn't fit with the game in my opinion, still better than anything I could ever do 😂, love the idea of capturing them in the big cage, amazing artwork for real man, rare need to hire you if they havnt already 😂

• @kikiofzedead Wow, just.....Wow. You have a lot of talent. That is some really awesome work. Truthfully the art itself is very immersive. And you have done it in a way that fits with the art scheme already in place with the game itself so it is not hard to imagine this actually in game. Thank you very much for sharing this. Would be awesome to see this added to the official art book.

• @kikiofzedead

Those are amazing concepts!

I think you've really succeeded to capture what make this biome special in outfits, cosmetics and threats. These elements would bring such a fresh air to the gameplay of the game and not just a simple variety in the world's encounters.

I think this is what is really missing in Devil's Roar, having a new fauna, unique treasures to this biome and not reskins, specific skeletons that require another way to defeat them. I definitely dream of this Hunter faction and collecting Karen eyes or other rewards specifically designed for these creatures/animals.

I would love so much that each regions have their own characteristics and gameplay. Anyway, you designed the perfect winter biome.

Well done matey!

Looking forward to the dargons :D

• @skulliah @KikiOfZeDead

Could you imagine trying to run from skellies but sliding everywhere thanks to a patch of ice? Man I would like to see this in game.

• This is really well developed and designed. Love the details and narrative you createded to tie it all together.

• I honestly have no words. THIS IS JUST AMAZING. Rare you should need to hire this guy.

• @kikiofzedead Wow! Your artworks are amazing! Yes, I would love to see an ice region with more viking like clothing and cosmetics.

• @kikiofzedead That looks so cool (see what I did there?) You have clearly put a lot of effort and thought into it.
    Would love to sail in a frozen area, icicles growing on the rigging, having to whack the lines with the cutlass so you can move the rigging/sails etc.
    Oh and going ice skating while running from wolves :)
    ... now if we could somehow take fire from the Devils Roar ...

• @kikiofzedead

This is absolutely stunning work!

It's meshed with the existing world and lore so well and I love the tattoo designs!

• Hi everybody thank you deeply for all your feedbacks, I'll take more time to respond to each of your ideas later today, thank you for the support and the criticism, I appreciate it!

• @kikiofzedead

Woah! You are truly talented, love the artwork and your frozen Sea of Thieves logo is amazing!

I love the idea of exploring a frozen area like the one you have depicted above.

• Absolute awesome!!! As a fellow designer, I absolutley love the detail and work you have put into this.

Hey RARE!!!!! You need to move this kid @KikiOfZeDead to Twycross.

• @kikiofzedead Yarrrgh! Do ye wanna build a snowman?!

• @kikiofzedead This is an amazing work. It's totally in the spirit of the game.
    I love it so much !

• @kikiofzedead all this praise and my work lock unmoderated images! ;'(
    Will have to have a proper look when I get home!

• @KikiOfZeDead Wow... I always thought a "frozen" area of the map would make for excellent new content and you've perfectly captured idea. Thanks for sharing. Here's hoping your concepts are captured in some form in the future!

• @sshteeve just looked through it definitely worthy of praise. I think several people suggested an ice region I was just thinking icebergs to sail around much like the rocky outcrops right now. This is really detailed and even promotes a new faction the hunters.

I could see this faction expanding to have the jungle hunters in the starting regions and a experienced trackers in the devils roar. When it gets introduced rare could add animals that are able to survive the volcanoes that are to be hunted. Maybe add jaguars and such in the original area.

This frozen concept has me all hot (haha) and bothered.

• @kikiofzedead Wow, what a talented pirate you are! Love your concepts, especially the tattoos and body art. I'd really like a cold area in Sea of Thieves.
    I think you've certainly captured the essence in a big way.

• Great work!

• Probably the best thing i've seen from the community content.

Rare, get this guy a job!

• @kikiofzedead An ice region would be cool, but theres one problem, where would it be?
    When I think of a cold region already in the game, I think of the Wilds as it's art style gives a cold feel, but if it's positioned near the wilds, it's also near the devil's roar and that would just make no sense.
    If it's on the other side of the map to the devil's roar, then it will be next to the sunniest region, the shores of plenty

Ps. I think your artwork is amazing and looks alot like the concept art for the game itself

• I'm not a big fan of having a permanent ice biome in SoT - i'm more leaning towards a seasonal Event where a freak blizzard brings ice and snow to the known Regions for a short period of time (like the Christmas Snow in GTA:O).

That being said, this looks absolutely amazing, love it!

• And just like that, I found my soulmate.

• Rare, please hire this man!!!

• Like many have already said. Great work and inspiration, please keep it up.

• This is probably the best suggestion combined with the best representation of it, that is within rares means to create without any crazy game changes, that i have seen on this forum.

Dont just hire this person, promote them to a position of making decisions for this game and where it goes.

My alpha characters always had a similar nordic looking back tattoo that isnt present in the main game... but was shown in trailers i believe so no NDA breach. Must be waiting for the right time.. or place.. (like a frozen northern region, perhaps?) to add it back to the launched game.

• Amazing job with the art, as many have said you managed to perfectly capture the Sea of thieves style. Well done, keep up the great work!

• It looks like Sea of Thieves meets Skyrim. :-)

Beautiful artwork and some terrific ideas. I hope Rare are taking notice.

• Absolutely amazing. Love it.

• Damn this looks good. I am currently attemping to try a put a list together of all the great community ideas so that it doesn't get lost in the forums. Could i add your post link to that list?

• Your work is magnificent, it left me absolutely speechless.
    You've thought of everything down to the last detail.
    It would be great to see it implemented, even if inside me I know that unfortunately it will never happen.

• @kikiofzedead Rare...if this concept is in line with the future vision of the game please hire this guy.

• Would love to see that!!!

You did a really good job and I wish Rare will see that and take some of the ideas or hire you. Love the Viking outfits and hairstyles.

• I saw your work over on Reddit. This is an amazing concept and gorgeous artwork! It fits well with the aesthetic of Sea of Thieves and would be a beautiful addition if it were added to the game.

Seriously, you are awesome and never let anyone tell you differently.

Views
1 out of 63