3 little requests for Shrouded Spoils!

1. Bring back Mermaid Statues please, still need 48 to destroy

2. Please add more Cursed Chests, one and I’m happy! There so many cool ideas for them.

3. Don’t forget the Commendation „Legendary Gunpowder Plot“! I’m still needing 11 Counts and I know coding is complicated and sometimes people forgetting to code things in a hurry! But with 6 new Forts I want to complete this Commendation after years :D Cause I think in SS many people want to test the new Forts, I too and when I can complete this I would be happy!

Views
  • @king-deka The Cursed Mermaid Statues being removed was due to a performance bug with them, I'm sure the team is working hard and should hopefully get them back in soon!

• If they do re-add Mermaid statues, they should probably increase the frequency they spawn at, plus give them a more meaningful reward.

While they're at it, they should probably eliminate the exploit involving the cutlass swing distance being greater than the reach of the pain field at certain angles.

• @blam320 said in 3 little requests for Shrouded Spoils!:

If they do re-add Mermaid statues, they should probably increase the frequency they spawn at, plus give them a more meaningful reward.

While they're at it, they should probably eliminate the exploit involving the cutlass swing distance being greater than the reach of the pain field at certain angles.

alt text

Views
1 out of 4