Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Deal

• Harr!

If ye be in need of more crewmates and yer friends haven't joined you on the seas yet. Now might be a great time for them to consider joining you. Starting today for Xbox Live Gold members, you can pick up a copy of Sea of Thieves for 50% off it's original price. If they ever needed a financial motivation to buy it, now might be a good time!

If your friends are not Xbox Live Gold members, then they are able to purchase the game for half off starting November 19th.

Full list of Xbox Black Friday Deals is right here on Microsoft's blog.

Views
  • @murkrage 50% off is a great deal! I will definitely be telling all my friends who don't own it yet about it.

• As far as I read you need to have Xbox Gold Membership.

Correct me if i'm wrong... :D

• @mad-jack-ketch said in Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Deal:

As far as I read you need to have Xbox Gold Membership.

You do for the "pre-sale", the Xbox Live Gold members will get a head start. After that, it's a free-for-all.

• @murkrage nice

• @murkrage said in Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Deal:

@mad-jack-ketch said in Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Deal:

As far as I read you need to have Xbox Gold Membership.

You do for the "pre-sale", the Xbox Live Gold members will get a head start. After that, it's a free-for-all.

Oh sweet... I might do a SoT Giveaway or something :D

• Similarly I have had an offer through from Microsoft for 6 months of GamePass for only £24, that's not a bad deal at all working out at only £4 per month instead of the usual £7.99!

• If you have game share set up aswell you can share it with a family member or friend.

Can’t really go wrong with 2 copies for 25 lol

• @knifelife said in Sea of Thieves: Black Friday Deal:

If you have game share set up aswell you can share it with a family member or friend.

Can’t really go wrong with 2 copies for 25 lol

Be aware that game sharing doesn't work between PC / Xbox. You can't play simultaneously on PC and Xbox on 2 different accounts the same way you normally would.

Views
2 out of 9