Congrats to all new Quartermasters

• Since the announcement thread is locked (and Steve's thread will get moderated :D), I'd like to congratulate to all new Quartermasters.

You all deserve it and I'm sure you'll be excellent at it.

Views
  • @sir-lotus Ahoy matey!

Thank you kindly! ... I will try to be my very best... all I hope is I do the community proud.

I will stay the usual me :D

As for Steve's post I haven't moderated it (yet) as I can tell how excited he was and the good intentions behind it.

• @musicmee Congrats matey, and well done. Well deserved sir!

And congrats to the others as well. Thank you all very much for all that you do and for putting up with us....

• @ant-heuser-kush
    I was wondering the same thing, but some time ago, I remember reading something about changing deckhand's responsibilities or whatever. Maybe it's related to that?

edit: also @Aerotsune is known on Discord as "Badger". Really good guy as well.

• This is a tale of a boy who once said: I shall be Captain one day!

He didn't quite make it to Captain yet, but here he is standing proud and tall as a quartermaster. The one and only...... @Musicmee and his trusted Bootswine followers who will give him many headaches going forward. We love you tho

• also Rare, since we're loosing three boatswains this way, we could use some new reinforcements.

alt text

• I just noticed one of your comments @Musicmee and the new change! Congrats, well deserved!

• @sir-lotus said in Congrats to all new Quartermasters:

also Rare, since we're loosing three boatswains this way, we could use some new reinforcements.

alt text

Three? Who's the third :O

• @murkrage

Musicmee
    triheadedmonkey
    aerotsune (badger on discord)

• @sir-lotus Ah! Haven't seen Badger's new role yet :)

• @musicmee me? Excited? Never...
    Congrats again matey!

• Extremely well deserved @Quartermasters

I like to think that RARE will produce a special clothing cosmetic set.
    Both in game & for lounging about the house for you guys :)

alt text

• Congrats to all @Quartermasters! I’m looking forward to much cleaner decks around this vessel with all this extra authoritativeness! :-)

• @piratecraggy Pink and Turquoise.... 🤔

• @piratecraggy lol

• @triheadedmonkey said in Congrats to all new Quartermasters:

@piratecraggy Pink and Turquoise.... 🤔

Okay.... think you are allowed to pick your own colour-combo ( I like the all-black look myself )
    Pink & Turquoise ..... could be... impowering? , in the right hands.... lol :)

Views
8 out of 17