Resources reward for pvp ship sinking

• Many sailors out there have had to deal with the problem of sinking another pirate ship, only to have that other pirate spawn again on the offensive with a new load of resources. I suggest two options,
    Option 1

1. After sinking a ship resource barrels will appear with the amount of resources that ship sank with. The barrels will float for about 5 minutes before sinking.

2. After sinking a ship, resource barrels will show up where the ship sunk, these barrels have a cap of 20 resources per barrel, and a cap of 5 cursed cannonball per curse type. Further more there can only be a total of 5 floating barrels (Wood, cannon balls, bananas, and only 1 curse cannonball type)

What do you guys think, anything to add or input?

Views
  • I really like the idea of the first one. Having their resources could help massively with any other ships attacking or them returning. The second point however seems a bit too overpowered. I think they should only drop what the ship has on board and maybe a few more planks (like how many holes are patched for example). But apart from that, it's a great idea!

• My exact reaction at the time I read point 2

• @crimsontifical I think he meant that you would only get what is on the ship but that would be the cap

• @countryartist65 oooh my bad. That makes a lot more sense.

Views
1 out of 5