Suggestion for the Arena - Team Clothing!

• It might be cool to add color options to headscarves, headbands and maybe a couple new hats with color bands or feathers and maybe new vests or coats with color options so if a team so chooses they can all don various items of the same color to show team affiliation. Heck id even use this in adventure mode!

Views
  • Couldn't agree more, mate. The Admiral, Sea Dog, Bilge Rat and Sovereign outfits all have a recoloured version. Why not remove these outfits and introduce clothing dyes for each outfit? That way we can still get the next level outfits by unlock a new dye.

• I really like the idea of team armbands or scarves/sashes!
    I could see it working with a flag too: Raise the Crew Flag and everyone on your crew automatically gets the team cosmetics added to their existing outfit.

• Clothing dye for any and every clothing would be awesome. I played a Pirate game for 11 years that allowed you to color pretty much any avatar item from an enormous color wheel at any second you wanted... that being said... I think Rare likes their ability to release Recolors to add to there ingame skins collection, and giving dye option while best for players would not be good for Rare cause they would have to design more instead of the easier recoloring. It’s unfortunate that ability to dye clothing seems not in the cards for us cause I would love more color options for the headbands.

• Wow I couldn't agree more, and I think it would be easy to inplement, in terms of development they could assign just random colored plain shirts to the team, like the basic one you get at early levels but plain color instead of white. Maybe also apply same color to the sails ? Like the basic colored sails we have . I don't know why but I believe your idea is going to be inplemented soon.

• @xironedgex why not

• Can we have RED vs BLUE?

red

blue

• @lt-swag-johnson YES MATE!!!!!!!!

• @wesley-sanguin said in Suggestion for the Arena - Team Clothing!:

Clothing dye for any and every clothing would be awesome. I played a Pirate game for 11 years that allowed you to color pretty much any avatar item from an enormous color wheel at any second you wanted... that being said... I think Rare likes their ability to release Recolors to add to there ingame skins collection, and giving dye option while best for players would not be good for Rare cause they would have to design more instead of the easier recoloring. It’s unfortunate that ability to dye clothing seems not in the cards for us cause I would love more color options for the headbands.

I hate how true things like what you just said likely are. They should really just have designed and released a much wider wealth of cosmetics by now or if not, allow us to dye the existing ones, that are purchaseable not event related. Instead they literally tell us to “die” by our own hand to get lantern colors. I have such hope and love for this game and studio, and almost as much disgust at their seeming lack of effort/purposeful spite when it comes to simple stuff like this or how every cosmetic item is priced the same for each stage regardless of how expensive or cheap they look. No real pirate wants this incompetence or politically correct garbage being an overarching factor in their decisions like it clearly is.

Views
6 out of 9