Necklace item type

• It would give the game more customization.
    Ideas:
    Gold hoarder necklaces: small captains chest, a key (not the gold hoarders key but some variation), a gem of various colors with gold outline
    OoS Necklaces: various skulls (obviously), a small oos lantern that kinda glows, etc
    Merchant necklaces: a small crate of exotic silks, spices, little ship, etc.
    Pirate legend necklaces: A fort key, small athena chest, etc
    Devils Roar necklaces: flaming rock, devils roar alliance necklace, etc.

Other ideas?

Views
  • @wickedlystrange I have my beady eye on some of the necklaces the tavern owners are wearing......

• @katttruewalker said in Necklace item type:

@wickedlystrange I have my beady eye on some of the necklaces the tavern owners are wearing......

I see what you did there lol

alt text

• @wickedlystrange I think jewelry is something that is really missing in the game when it comes to cosmetics. I think it should be necklaces and rings. Basic piercings would also be nice.

Would like to see necklaces and rings available in the shops. Could also have unique ones available as rare rewards found randomly in the world.

I think the game should have unique special appearance items as drops in the open world. That way us pirates have more reasons to wonder around the sea in search of them.

• glasses and a couple of rings is possible, the rest is not necessary

Views
4 out of 5