Forts in the Devil's Roar?

• When will we most likely see this happen?

Views
  • @roughleech03117 I personally don't mind if we don't see this, It'd make sense seeing as the terrain is dangerous, the volcanic activity would make setting up base there as a bad idea!

• Well I remember them saying in a stream that a Skeleton Fort will be introduced in the Devil's Roar but later. I'll try to ask in next week stream if there is an ETA.

I'd love to have one there with a volcano and geysers! That would be so awesome :D

• I don't see multiple Forts in the Roar, but a single one would certainly be welcome.

• @skulliah can u also try to ask if kraken body is being planned?

• We've got quite a few inactive forts in the original part of the world. That leads me to wonder why they didn't create some inactive forts for the Devil's Roar, to be activated at a later time?

I really don't know about how feasible it would be, but I honestly haven't spent a bunch of time in the Devil's Roar. With as frequent as volcanoes can be, could you imagine struggling against wave after wave of skellies, other players, and the environment as well?

• It would be absolutely horrible. You'd have to abandon the fort every 5-10 minutes when the volcano erupts, just to wait another 5-10 minutes for it to stop. Between the distance you'd have to sail, and the time you'd be away, the waves would reset before you could get back to it. Even with geysers, there's no way you could clear it that fast.

• @dumy2008 I agree mate

• @theunionjames or cover of the game style

• @theunionjames How boring would this be... park your ship beneath it, keep repairing and bailing out whilest the vulcano does the rest..

• Yeah have to say this is bad idea due to the erratic timing on the eruptions as it is. I can only imagine a for would take an hour or more to complete. Kill, starts erupting, leave, sail back...repeat

• @iceman-0007 said in Forts in the Devil's Roar?:

Yeah have to say this is bad idea due to the erratic timing on the eruptions as it is. I can only imagine a for would take an hour or more to complete. Kill, starts erupting, leave, sail back...repeat

But the volcanic rocks and geysers will take out the skeletons just like on the rest of the islands in the Devil's Roar.

I love forts! And I think the suspense of an active volcano will make it even better. Can't wait to explore the other 6 forts with the Shrouded Spoils!

Views
11 out of 12