Insider’s reward help

• So, firstly, I am not sure where to put this thread. I was an insider and followed to games creation closely. I moved out of country and am now back. I bought the game and am trying to figure out how I can receive my insider sail and ship colour. All I have discovered is that an email was sent out to us insiders with information on how to actually receive the gifts.
    This is where my trouble begins. I am sure I received the email, however I must have cleaned my inbox and trash folders because it is no where to be found. If anyone from a support team or anything of the like sees this, please reach out. I’m sure my email will be on a list of insiders somewhere. I hate to think that the one email was my only chance to recover my rewards for loving, anticipating, purchasing, and playing the game on a now daily basis. Any help is welcomed.

Views
  • U should of got them u are a founder The rewards are called the founders sail and founders title which is The brave vanguard
    Maybe raise a support ticket

• @the-drunk-j**a If I remember right, I got my founder sails code via a message in the xbox app.

• @the-drunk-J**A I hope you wrote a support ticket where you tell them this but I am not too sure if they can help you out....the gifts were received by a code and such codes were even sold on ebay and maybe some people tried to get more codes through a support ticket as well :(
    You could be lucky though since a long time has passed and maybe figure out if your code was already used (then you would be unlucky) or not (and they send it to you again) :)

I wish you best of luck!!!! :D

Edit: or look at your xbox messages since these do not get deleted and maybe there is the code :D (that is how the preorder worked at least ;) )

• Thank you for all your quick answers! I found my code listed in my Xbox messages! Catch me on the high seas with my Founders* sail raised! Again, thanks mateys

Views
1 out of 6