Different type of Megalodon for each region

• Now that the Shrouded Spoils update is close to release, I can't wait for the lovely rewards we are going to get for defeating the Megalodon. Either it be commendations or unlockable cosmetics, there definitely a reason to hunt this fierceful shark.

I think it would be awesome if each region on the Sea of Thieves has its own type or species of Megalodon. Because there are already two types, why not throw in two more?

Regular Meg - The Shores of Plenty

Nature: Timid
    Appearance: Regular appearance.
    Rewards: Shark Figurehead
    Behaviour: This type of Megalodon is timid and does not attack ships unless it's provoked by gun- or cannon fire.

Scarred Meg - The Ancient Isles

Nature: Timid/aggressive
    Appearance: Has multiple scars on its body,
    Rewards: New scar for your pirate
    Behaviour: This type of Megalodon does not attack Brigantines or Galleons unless provoked. It's aggressive towards Sloops, since Sloops are not targeted by the Kraken.

Warpaint Meg - The Wilds

Nature: Aggressive
    Appearance: Has cyan coloured warpaint on its body.
    Rewards: New warpaint for your pirate
    Behaviour: This type of Megalodon is relentless and will attack any type of ship that enters its territory.

White Meg - Devil's Roar

Nature: Timid/aggressive
    Appearance: Has a white/light grey coloured body.
    Rewards: New sails cosmetic.
    Behaviour: This type of Megalodon behaves similar to the scarred megalodon, but does not attack if a neighbouring volcano is active.

Views
  • @lt-swag-johnson its a pretty nice idea. id like to see something like this with the krakens too. i just so want to see a red kraken that shoots volcano balls out its tentacles haha. not sure how a kraken could behave timid tho haha

• @lt-swag-johnson how about red maw for the roar?

• Ah yes, @closinghare208. I was thinking since the Hungering One has been defeated, Red Maw can take its place in a new type of story line, maybe something similar to The Hungering Deep.

• @lt-swag-johnson I like your idea mate

• Finding this post two years later... crazy to see what megs are up to now in comparison to this idea!

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 24 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
4 out of 7