Im wondering how to become a pioneer!

• I'm already an insider and I want to be able to play the new updates before they get released to the public. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Views
  • @ghost101mm

Ahoy there, here's some information on the Pioneer programme, we do know that this programme is due for some changes, we just don't know when -

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/63464/information-on-the-pioneer-programme

• It's been a great mystery to myself to find out how to become a Pioneer.

I too am an XBOX Insider and have been involved in many beta programs, but still no invite for a dedicated player to Sea of Thieves.

• It does not matter if you are a dedicated player, loyal or active on the forums. I feel it's a system that chooses at random or Rare choose a bunch of insiders at Random.

It's like having 100 tickets and only 1 of them will give you a prize.

So all you need to do is be an insider, keep checking your profile to opt in as a Pioneer when you have been invited!

Best of luck Captains! :D

• @mad-jack-ketch aye

• @mad-jack-ketch So I should start buying lottery tickets too?

• @Ant-Heuser-Kush is pretty on spot with this.

The people who are currently pioneers are for the most part those who were there during Alpha testing AND those who have given a lot of feedback in the forums.

If you were an alpha tester you should be able to see the option under account to opt in. Sorry otherwise mate. Wait for that cleansing of non helpful pioneers.

• Not many people know, but most people believe you need to be active on the forum. Otherwise they will pick you randomly.

Views
7 out of 8