Sinking Ships With No Supplies?

• If you sink a ship with no supplies left in any of the barrels, does it produce barrels of supplies to scavenge?

Views
  • No, and it does not work this way even with supplies onboard a ship. The only way to get supplies from a ship is to board it before you sink it and strip it then sink it.

• this should really change. the supply barrels should float to the surface. for that matter. i would love the auto sinking barrels of plenty glitch to be fixed

• @th3xr34p3r I thought this too, but I have seen barrels appear near scuttled and sunk ships multiple times. It made me think there was a link? Perhaps it was chance.

• @captain-arcanic what you are seeing spawn are called barrels of plenty, they can spawn next to you if you are lucky. There is usually always one where there is a skeleton ship battle active to let you restock a little if you are low.

• @sandmanbakery said in Sinking Ships With No Supplies?:

this should really change. the supply barrels should float to the surface. for that matter. i would love the auto sinking barrels of plenty glitch to be fixed

This would be a nice feature, would make ship battles have more than just a monetary reward.

Views
5 out of 6