Sad news but time to show your appreciation and gratitude for a fine Dragon Queen - Khaleesi!

• Our wonderful Khaleesi will be leaving Rare at the end of this week....

I know that I for one was very saddened to hear the news, she will be missed, she has been a strong and fearless leader of the Community and guiding light for the Deckhands.

@khaleesibot

We wish you nothing but success, love and luck and a wonderful future wherever you roam!

Views
  • Good luck in your future endeavours, we have had our ups and downs round here but this is still the only forum I want to be signed up to!

Remember to #BeMorePirate!

• @katttruewalker Heart breaking! :( Who now would I look to for patch notes :(

• I will just echo what i said on twitter already, i wish you all the best wherever you go next!
    Keep being awesome!

Much ❤ @khaleesibot!

• Absolutely, all the very best for what lies before you @khaleesibot and may the wind be in your favour!

• @mad-jack-ketch said in Sad news but time to show your appreciation and gratitude for a fine Dragon Queen - Khaleesi!:

@katttruewalker Heart breaking! :( Who now would I look to for patch notes :(

@Musicmee ??

• @khaleesibot I send good luck to you for your future It won't be the same with not seeing you on the forums and on discord thanks for the hard work that u have done for the community u will be missed!!
    I raise a grog for you (cheers)🍻

• @khaleesibot I will echo the words I tweeted to you earlier!

We will miss you loads.

Thank you for your epic service to the community.

@Sshteeve It would be bad form for me to be eyeing that job up ;D

• Oh… With the Arena announcement, it's definitely a new chapter to the SoT adventure.

You did a really good job here Khaleesi, I'll miss you, may the wind be at your back.

• Thank you @khaleesibot so much for everything you've done for this forum and other social spaces. You'll be missed, I hope we'll still see your name around!

Take care and wish you the best!

• @khaleesibot Fair Winds and Following Seas!

• I've never been one for heartfelt goodbyes...

Goodbye.

• @khaleesibot

• @khaleesibot
    May the journey ahead be one filled with joy and accomplishments. You'll do great work wherever the road takes you.

• Don't leave pls :'(

• @khaleesibot Sad news indeed... I wish you the best on your future endeavors. It's the least we could do for such an awesome community manager.

Pssst. You're still welcome to pop in sometime to chat with the 'forumites'!

• Good luck with your next adventure. It will be strange not seeing you in here. And thanks for everything you've done for us.

This describes my feelings perfectly:

alt text

• Sad day indeed.... but you've done a wonderful job.
    @khaleesibot ....
    Wishing you all the best on your new adventure, & may the winds & tides be fair.

Job done... and done very well!!
    alt text

• @khaleesibot The Sea of Thieves and this forum cannot be same again without you. I want to thank you for your honorable service and spirit you brought to us. I wish everything good for you and your future!

• @khaleesibot Sad to see you go but all the best for your next adventure. I'm sure you will continue to #BeMorePirate !!!!

• alt text

• @khaleesibot It'll be a shame to see you leave... who will steal wristbands for me now! I hope you have the best of luck in the future and keep up with us!

• Ohh 😔
    I'll miss those awesome notifications about patch notes that brightened my day.

Wish you all the best! 😊

• Good luck in all that you do!

• Take the journey onto the new horizon!
    We wish u well on your adventures.

We shall honor u by sinkin ships in name of the beloved @khaleesibot

• I am going to miss each and every one of you immeasurably. Thank you for being such a wonderful community to work for. I am so incredibly touched by all your kind words. While after this week I won't be your Community Manager anymore, you'll always be my pirate dragons.

• @khaleesibot I still get a chuckle whenever I recall my inadvertently 'ignoring' your Boatswain invitation for two months...ah the memories!

I also wanted to add a very well done for your taking such good care of the community. Well done...indeed!

• @katttruewalker No please no

• Farewell fair dragon lady. Will miss you round these seas.

• We'll mis you @khaleesibot!

• A fondest farewell lovely lady! We sure will miss you! Thar be some big shoes to fill!

• @khaleesibot You know..........you could just stay.............just thought I'd throw it out there : )

There's no doubt that your pirate legend will be recounted with joy.

• Fair sailing and fine seas!

• @katttruewalker aye this is the time to play becalmed

• @khaleesibot You have had such a profound impact on this community. We could say it all day long and not say enough to truly let you know how much we appreciate what you did for us. Thank you!

Wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you. Good luck and may success be with you, always.

We will miss you.

Views
1 out of 57