What a weekend!

• Whoah there! What a whirlwind weekend wreaking waves wherever we turn!

So the dust is settling on that announcement, the seas will calm for a while and we can all reflect on what was, what is, what still may yet be.

But what ELSE, other than Arena did we like from the weekend's big release news? For me I am excited about more Microsoft developer acquisitions, so long as they let them fly free as they have with Rare (albeit after some difficult years with Kinect...) - Obsidian have made some particularly good games (and does it mean South Park coming to GamePass?)
    I'm glad that KB+M support seems to be building traction and will be coming.
    More importantly though, the games - 16 to be precise coming to the GamePass:

• PUBG
    • Ori and the Blind Forest
    • Ori and the WIll of the Wisps
    • Thief of Thieves Season 1
    • Void B*******
    • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    • Kingdom: Two Crowns
    • The Good Life
    • Afterchange
    • Agents of Mayhem
    • Supermarket Shriek
    • Mutant Year Zero
    • Pathologic 2
    • Secret Neighbour
    • MXGP 3
    • Thomas Was Alone

They may now be all our cup of tea, but another reason GamePass is doing well is that it is building up a decent library with what we have already seen this year.

So what do you think? What was your standout announcement (other than SoT!)

Views
  • @sshteeve

To be honest I'm really surprised that Sea of Thieves wasn't in the games to come with kb+m support later, especially for The Arena update.

I was expecting a bit more informations about Scarlett and Project xCloud, but I guess it will be for a better announcement!

Really happy to have Ori in Game Pass!

• @skulliah said in What a weekend!:

@sshteeve

To be honest I'm really surprised that Sea of Thieves wasn't in the games to come with kb+m support to come later, especially for The Arena update.

I was expecting a bit more informations about Scarlett and Project xCloud, but I guess it will be for a better announcement!

Really happy to have Ori in Game Pass!

Never played Ori, so looking forward to that!

• @sshteeve I am looking forward to keyboard & mouse support the most. I play games most on a PC. XBOX is our family's let's kick back on the couch system. Been playing games on a computer before we even had a mouse. I do not mind using a controller at all though. However, I would never use one on a PC.

As for games I have my eye on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. A deep looking game I have had my eye on, but have not gotten to play yet.

Views
1 out of 4