sea of thieves how do I become a pioneer?

• I've been playing since launch and now I've done everything and at max level. I want to help this game grow how do i become a pioneer?

Views
  • @j3loo42 pray to the RNG Gods!

Seriously though, there is supposed to be an algorithm involved that Rare used, based on their needs a the time and the type of player they want involved in testing.
    Being in Insider helps, being a Founder seems to help even more as I know folk who are Pioneer who have either not played since launch, or ever at all.

Good luck though. Joe DID announce a ways back that they were opening up the Pioneer a little more, but there has been 0 from them since with regards to this - something I was hoping personally would be alleviated this weekend, but alas it was not!

Anyways happy sailing and enjoy your day!

• @j3loo42
    Hello Mr J3loo42, first you need to join the Insider Program; then....you need to cross your fingers...Praying helps too but only towards the Sea Gods...All other Gods have no authority here....

• @j3loo42 .

• @nokialumia37 Ahoy matey!

Yes, you can, the Pioneer build is completely separate so you will have two builds of the game, one you can test in (only with other Pioneers) and the main game which will work like it always has.

Hope that helps :)

• For anyone interested, this video from the 10th October gives us more insight:

Go to 4:25 onwards

Views
5 out of 6