Obsidian Spyglass and Drum

• Hi
    I watched the Xbox stream for 1 hour yesterday. I spend a lot of mobile data on it and now i have come to the conclusion that i didn't receive the Onyx spyglass and drum, which was the main reason I watched the stream... Is there a reason why I didn't receive them?

Regards
    a fellow, little disgrunted, pirate

Views
  • The suggestion is that you will eventually get it. Don't hold your breath I have never received any of these promotion items.

• @hammy-hamstar
    Last time i did the stream, i got it..
    I would be really disappointed if i wasted my data on nothing

• Ahoy.
    First- have you been logged in with your Xbox account while watching the stream?
    Second- the mixpot support page says that it can be up to one week till you get the stuff they giveaway.
    So if you've been logged in don't worry... you will get it.

• @deruwe22 I believe it always takes some time to recieve them in-game, so maybe you'll get them later today or somewhere upcoming week.

• Yes, i was logged in.
    Ok, thx for the reply guys.
    Hoping for the items to get in my stash soon :p

• Ahoy! You should receive it next week at some point.. you will receive a message on mixer once it's available in-game.

• It can take a few days but I've always received them, just be patient.

• I am also missing my rewards from watching the stream yesterday. I have participating in previous Mixers that have given out the Mixpot rewards (Huntress Figurehead and the Onyx Pistol) and received them promptly. This time its taking longer maybe? Fingers crossed we get them soon.

• I haven't got mine yet, On Twitter, they told me it may take up to a week.

• @deruwe22

I can do you better. I have yet to receive my Obsidian items in game from Chips a hoy promotion months ago.

• @deruwe22 when I had an issue with the Huntress figurehead, I found a thread on Xbox forums, and made a post. 10 min later I had an Xbox message with DLC Codes.

Search Xbox forums for a thread.

• The huntress figurehead was also a mixpot reward between comic con and the release of forsaken shores. That's how I received it.

• These mixer rewards have always taken a few days to a week, or so, before they send them out.
    In the next few days, you should receive a message on mixer, just saying that they'll be sending you the code. Sometimes those messages arrive near each other, but other times it may be a week, or so, between.

That's been my experience with them. :)

• @ant-heuser-kush said in Obsidian Spyglass and Drum:

@lawnpaul said in Obsidian Spyglass and Drum:

@deruwe22 when I had an issue with the Huntress figurehead, I found a thread on Xbox forums, and made a post. 10 min later I had an Xbox message with DLC Codes.

Search Xbox forums for a thread.

The Huntress Figurehead isn't a MixPot reward, it's from Comic Con. Two different items. MixPot rewards are sent via direct message, you received a replacement code.

It was first a comic con, then a mixerpot, and now at Morrow's Peak. There's another comment after yours where they also got it from mixerpot.

• Mixer promotions can take up to 7 days for them to process and appear on your account.

• @ant-heuser-kush found a post from Aug. https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/70584/stream-now-over-gamescom-inside-xbox-huntress-figurehead-mixpot-and-forsaken-shores-news

• im still waiting for mine as well as the wife

• This item isn't sent out instantly. You will most likely obtain it a week or more later.

• I was lucky enough to recive the huntress figurehead the same day as the mixer event haven't recived my drum and spy glass yet.

• @enf0rcer Huntress is in the Devils Roar. Why would it be a mixer drop?

• @betsill it was a time limited exclusive ;)
    Before it was released ingame to buy there were first codes and then a mixer stream to get it for free....after that it was released into the game for purchase :)
    The same is for the skelly figurehead, it is a limited time limited item which will come into the normal game soon as well :D

Hope I cleared up your mystery :D

• Glad to hear that i am not the only one who tuned into the stream.

I've also been checking this daily to see if i have received my drops.
    Still nothing. Maybe some more time will allow rare to distribute these items.

However, I have seen on the Facebook page though that some people have already received theirs. I dont know if this is because i tuned into the stream 5-10 mins after it started?

• @shikia-caeleaum It did thanks. I didn't know they were releasing promo stuff into the normal game. Hope they release the ebony pistol soon. lol

• @betsill I have a mixed feeling about this tbh...
    Not that I want to deny anyone these items but on the other hand the players who get the obsidian stuff all through the promos/(or ingame whenever) will want the fitting costume as well which is currently only the pre oder....If Rare will release the pre oder costume for everyone due to a mixer stream or the MT it would be a pretty big slap in the face for all pre order players (for me it would at least since I could have played it with game pass and then later gotten the costume either way :/)

But yes I hope I get the stuff (did not check ingame but the purchase history says nothing as well which it did with the ebony flintlock) :)

• @shikia-caeleaum Ebon flintlock has iron sights is the only reason i care. If they just release a recolor, a different pistol with equally good iron sights, or let us add sights to our guns I won't care.

• @betsill the merchant pack (from the 3 months game pass in march) has the merchant pistol which is just the same but a recolouring :)
    Maybe you have that available for you as an alternative until the ebon flintlock is available again :D

• @lucky-13-x said in Obsidian Spyglass and Drum:

@deruwe22

I can do you better. I have yet to receive my Obsidian items in game from Chips ahoy promotion months ago.

Those have to be entered into the Chips Ahoy page and you get emailed a microsoft code which you manually enter into the Xbox app

The Mixer mixpots are added to your account automatically

• I just logged in to check and I have both my drum and spyglass! Hopefully others will get theirs shortly. Take care all.

• Ahoy!
    I also got it ^^
    Cheers 😎👌

• Indeed!

Just received these notifications:

• guys ive received the mixer message to,where i can found the stuff in game??cause i cant see them in my stuff..should i go to outpost to get them??thanks

• @tacchinimfk

If you were already sailing the sea when you get the notification, make sure to restart it. They should appear in the chests with the other tools/instruments :)

• @skulliah said in Obsidian Spyglass and Drum:

@tacchinimfk

If you were already sailing the sea when you get the notification, make sure to restart it. They should appear in the chests with the other tools/instruments :)

thanks,yes just get the drum atm,lets w8 for the spyglass,thanks 4 the reply ;D

• How do I follow SoT so closely and NOT HEAR OF THIS!? :'(

Views
1 out of 39