What we should be thankful for.

• So with the new info of the Arena being confirmed in a way and thus how many say this will ruin the game and others say this will help the game, etc, etc. Well for my standpoint of view I say this is pretty fine to me, maybe even great because this game is made by Rare and thats something to be really thankful for. Reason saying that as how this year of games is going, there isn't a lot of choices due to some other companies choices. I mean im very thankful for that this game is made by Bethesda, Blizzard/activation or EA because so far there already in huge messes with there own games. Some or if not all three prioritize of crash grab games, and im very thankful that Sot doesn't have micro- transactions or paywalls etc.

I know that they plan on having it in but its only for cosmetics or animals I believed, but still thankful in anyway. Im thankful that for a $60 game its at least worth it as it improves from free updates or dlcs and that it doesn't have as much buggy problems like other games do. Im thankful for being able to have a choice of your adventure, style, game play, and even just options in graphics or video settings. Though I have some grips with the game from time to time and that the fact its not perfect I can at least say this is the types of games that is a great example for online multiplayer. And yes we will still have agree to disagree in the community, but overall im at least happy to have a game that is made Rare and not like the other three companies.

Im no expert but im pretty sure its rare to have triple A games just like Sot in this day and age and thats something we should all be thankful for.

Views
1 out of 1