Mixer - Inside Xbox - The Mixer Chat is a little mad... so best to chat right here in the forum :)

• Just a heads up.... head straight over NOW!!!!
    Make sure you are signed in.

Main Forum thread is now here
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/75657/mega-thread-sea-of-thieves-the-arena

Tuning in to Saturday's episode of Inside Xbox from X018 will give you #SeaOfThieves news
    AND you'll be able to get your hands on the Obsidian drum and spyglass
    if you tune in via http://mixer.com/xbox for their exclusive Mixpot! The show goes live at 9pm GMT/4pm ET/1pm PT.

Views
  • Making it rain sparks already

• Wellllll this is getting exciting! See you in the Mixer chat guys!

• @musicmee Let's send a lot of Pizza and Taco Skills when it's Sea of Thieves! :D

• Darn mixer keeps freezing lol The SoT community’s crashing it trying to get there loot lol

• And.... we're off!

Don't forget to tune in, and sign in with your Microsoft account to get your Obsidian Drum and Spyglass!

• @musicmee

Wow... the chat is crazy on mixer!!!!

Yip... make sure you are signed into your account folks!!!!

yip @KnifeLife freezing for me too, struggling on... think it will calm down... fingers crossed!!!

• @piratecraggy Especially with all the new skills and stickers!

• I turned off the chat, that's too much 😂

• How long do I have to endure this to get my free stuff?

• @octopus-lime You should already be good. I don't think there is a time limit to stay.

• @skulliah That's a relief, thanks for the heads up

• @skulliah

Yeah think I'll do the same.
    Sure.... if I need to chat.... I'll drop a line or two here.
    Have had too much of the 'Skill' thing already on mixer... think that has completely destroyed the purpose of chat. How to wreck a thing or what?

• @octopus-lime

From their FAQ:

Quantities are limited—only the first 1 million qualified viewers will receive the MixPot for the Xbox Briefing. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

• @piratecraggy

Yeah I said "Abhoy" and never saw it in the chat haha gonna stay here to chat :D

• @skulliah wait seriously??? XD and how are the others supposed to get the items? for 100 bucks on ebay or hoping for the next million :P

sarkasm but still a question though O_O

• @skulliah

Yeah I did my "Good Evening, G'day Forumites" do-da... nothing either :D Ah... well!

• @skulliah

Changed the title to the thread :)

More suitable? :)

• @musicmee @PirateCraggy I was able to turn those skills off for the stream. It seems to have helped.

That chat, and the crowd aswell are nuts lol

• Perfect, that will be easier to discuss with the community about Sea of Thieves/Xbox news :D

• They are talking about this guy, I like him but.... let's get to the main event :)

alt text

• @piratecraggy Kingdom hearts always has the poo bear in it XD that was nothing new :P
    but yes I wanna see SoT now :D

• @piratecraggy

• @skulliah

I see it now... he's getting ready for the main event too!!! :)

• @piratecraggy I wonder what's coming up soon....

• @musicmee Nope, selfie time! :P

• @skulliah What even was that... such a waste of time!

• Omg when I saw "Thief of Thieves" I was almost excited for some news XD
    That was a troll for me XD

• Let's gooooooooo!!!!

• I here the music!!!!!

WOW!!! Arena, should be interesting..... Info needs fleshed out.

• The Arena, the new competitive mode! Mmmh interesting I guess!

• @skulliah ....hmmm basicially sot battle royale?

• Here's the trailer!

• @shikia-caeleaum I won't say BR mode, probably something in a Sea of Thieves way

It doesn't look like a Battle Royale at all

• But what about splitting the player base? lol

Views
1 out of 42