What do you think rare will announce on XO18?

• We all know that they're going to announce the update AFTER Shrouded Spoils, but what do you think is going to have that update?

Also, remember that if you see the live stream on https://mixer.com/xbox and log in to your SoT account you will receive this items:
    alt text
    alt text

Views
  • @eggamer13 I hope it's a pirate haven , if that's what is.

• I think we will be getting news on the current inactive forts. Perhaps they are finally going to be used.

• @needsmokes It's coming sooner than you think ;)

• @eggamer13 When I saw the Dev Update on 25th of October, I dreamed of a ship for six persons. This weeks weekly stream clarified, thats not gonna happen this soon. So, my next dream is to start with 2 ships on the same server. :-)

• I have a strong feeling that it’ll be the roadmap for the end of this year and beyond.

• @mad-jack-ketch Clearly Craig and Joe will talk about that in today's episode of Xbox Inside and in the panel tomorrow.

According to weekly Dev Updates, Joe stated a new addition in the content update after Shrouded Spoils that requires a lot of feedback, a lot of testing with the community.

• As much as what I'm about to write can go against the tide and be unpopular, I hope it will introduce more playability in addition to content.
    I mean more ways to play and have things to do without having to add anything.
    In particular, I'm referring to PvP, which you know, has always been the elixir of long life of each game and always keeps players very active.

So I'm hoping for an increase in the PvP system. Maybe with factions.

• @eggamer13 , Yes, i guessed as much from watching the latest live stream.
    Can't wait to visit those forts for a reason other than gather resources.
    They are such great locations to remain unused for any longer.. Excited!
    I always hoped one fort would be a kind of capture the flag sort of event..

• According to a twitch streamer who spoke to the devs at twitch con there's going to be something introduced which will be able to give him 5 hours of constant pvp content. So unless he is mistaken expect some decent pvp update

• duh it's the road map. If you go back to the first road map they had winter event 1 and 2. We need to know what it is plus a trailer for shrouded spoils would come to play here. Maybe something with Nathan.

• @eggamer13 I watched the whole thing and went to my sea of thieve and nothing showed up. Where do I go to find the items???????

• @howie00g Ahoy matey!

The Mixpot usually takes a few days to turn up and should be automatically credited to your Microsoft account and show up in your equipment chest in the game. You can find out more on the dedicated page below.

• @musicmee oo it's a weeks time that's bs. Well ok I'll wait and see.

• I watched the stream but didn't get anything...

Will there be an other moment to get those items ?

• @ant-heuser-kush well I watched the whole thing from when it started and they did not give me c**p if I dont get anything in a week I'll be contacting them

• @ant-heuser-kush xbox

Views
1 out of 17