Regarding Chips Ahoy! Codes...

• I know I'm really late to the plate on this one, but I've been trying to find Chips Ahoy! + Sea of Thieves codes all year. The year is almost over and I have had no luck, even tried buying some off ebay and the codes. I was scammed as all the codes were invalid :( I live in dumb old Texas and it seems that all the stores near where I live don't have them. I'm a bit of a collector, pre-ordered for Black Dog and got my controller/Ferrymen clothing set, but I don't own the Onyx toolset. I really hate to inconvenience anyone but if you stumble upon this post, I'd really appreciate if you could PM me any 4 unused Chips Ahoy! + SoT codes you have laying around. Thank you all so much if you consider helping me!

Views
  • Not sure its smart to mention u shop online for codes... But since its stated allready go have a look at the online shop u named and look for the Obsidion Pack.

It has the cookie code items, the eye of reach and the drum. Since u like to collect u get almost all. Last one to finish your collection would be the Ebon Flintlock (fits perfectly with Onyx set) but this one is the hardest to get by. Good Luck

• @weakdexx Purchasing online is literally the only way I or European players can acquire it. Also, what site? I didn't mention one.

• @dat-boy-killjoy said in Regarding Chips Ahoy! Codes...:

I know I'm really late to the plate on this one, but I've been trying to find Chips Ahoy! + Sea of Thieves codes all year. The year is almost over and I have had no luck, even tried buying some off ebay and the codes I purchased were all invalid, so I got scammed :( I live in dumb old Texas and it seems that all the stores near where I live don't have them. I'm a bit of a collector, pre-ordered for Black Dog and got my controller/Ferrymen clothing set, but I don't own the Onyx toolset. I really hate to inconvenience anyone but if you stumble upon this post, I'd really appreciate if you could PM me any 4 unused Chips Ahoy! SoT codes you have laying around. Thank you all so much if you consider helping me!

u said this in your comment: buying some off ebay

• @weakdexx Oh, I don't recall there being an pack? I've never seen it and can't seem to find it.

That being said, I find it kinda odd to reward the most loyal players of the game who pre-ordered with a Black Dog themed set of items, just to later kick said players deep in the balls with releasing one Onyx/Ebon/Obsidian themed item after another behind a paywall or exclusivly in one country or just exclusive at one event. I mean, I love this game but damn I am not fan enough apparently, to not only buy the controller and pre-order, instead I would have to travel on a a certain date to attend E3 and besides that buy some cookies to get the rest of the collection. Pffft. I know they're supposed to release it all at a later date but like, when exactly? "In the near future" is just too vague.

Views
1 out of 5