I want to help the game grow, and be succesful - What can I do?

• Im making this Post because I want to know what we as a dedicated playerbase can do to help Sea of Thieves continue on a Healthy Increase of players, content, forum posts, and commuinty.
    please leave some of your ideas/content/suggestions below, I would love to see some commuinty Stuff, and I will gladly support any Sea of Thieves related content. My suggestion to anyone reading this is to make youtube videos. Cinematics, clips, Motages, Whatever :). Not to long, not too short.
    My second reconmendation is to stay active on the forums - weither it be rating up posts, or stepping up and responding to posters with no replies. Next, follow Sea of Thieves on Twitter, like their posts and share/Retweet. also, If you wish - Stream the game. Ive captured some crazy moments on my stream that you wouldnt believe. You can also attempt to create art. Just playing the game shows support also! - make sure to take screenshots if your on xbox :D.
    Finnally, I reconmend try to be a little more Friendly/Inneractive in game.
    If your reading this, then you know that Sea of Thieves isnt an ordinary game - its something special, and im sure you share the same love for the game as I, so when you encounter that new player solo in his sloop - dont broadside him or carpet bomb him with kegs from his own crows nest, Reach out lend a hand, tell him some tips - maybe even gift him a chest. You never know who you might spark a flame in someones heart for the same thing you love.

Views
    communityfeedback
  • @billythetort Well said matey the community is yet another reason that Rare have developed something special. The game alone is enough, but the community behind it is the icing on the cake.

Views
communityfeedback
1 out of 2