Trading Company Coin Set Text

• The Gold Hoarders

"Your success brings us fortune"

The oldest of the Trading Companies, they started out as a group of treasure hoarders from the wider world and were among the first to make it to the Sea of Thieves as part of the initial pirate alliances.

The Gold Hoarders possess mysterious sets of keys, rumored to have once belonged to the Pirate Lord, that can open many sealed, often cursed, chests hidden around the world.

The Order of Souls

"Omnes in servitium animarum" (All in the service of souls)

While some believe power is linked to vast wealth or the control of trade routes, the Order of Souls Believe that only those who command the ancient magic of the Sea of Thieves can truly control its waters.

Those of the Order can use incantations and rituals to extract secrets and riddles from the skulls of defeated Pirate Captains, which they can encode in magical ink onto parchments.

The Merchant Alliance

"Trading trust for greater prosperity"

The Merchant Alliance have only recently established a Trading Company in the Sea of Thieves, wishing to exploit its potential as a new market.

The Alliance struggled to maintain their stance as a legitimate business in a world with no order. Their fortunes were reversed when a Company Trader risked asking pirates for help, ferrying commodities that would see them paid well in gold.

This is the text in the Trading Company Coin Set. You can find the text in the pictures of the set in the Sea of Thieves store.

• My Archive of Lore Related Texts (Just like this one)

Text Archive

To avoid some possible confusion: I do not own the coin set. I just looked at the images in the store and I could copy the text down.

Views
  • Well... Interesting. I like the Order of Souls Description, Still dont trust the gold Horders. Thanks for sharing this.

• @billythetort No problem mate.

• Will they be adding the new Sea Dog Trading Company?

• @xraylexx Not that I know of.

Views
1 out of 5