New cabin girl, here to swab your decks...

• Hi there complteley new player, hoping to find some fellows to teach me the ways of the sea... and the pirate life. 39 year old, female and willing to learn.

Views
  • @laiquendai Welcome!

Be sure to check out our hints and tips section as well as the latest patch notes!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/62/gameplay-guides-tips

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/75275/patch-notes-discussion-1-3-2

• Hello @laiquendai

Welcome to the Sea Of Thieves Official Forums!

I understand you're a new player and that you're looking for a crew of merry men and women to join and learn from.

There are several Fleets and Organizations that navigate these waters, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a group that fits your style and needs.

Notably, I'd like to suggest Rogue Legends! They're one of the friendliest Fleets out there.

That being said, I wouldn't be me if I didn't mention the Fortune Pirate Union, my baby. We are one of the oldest groups that mainly focus on providing the Sea Of Thieves Community with fun events and activities.

See you on the Seas!

• @laiquendai
    Hello Mrs Laiquendai , welcome to the Sea ...Hold on a minute , i need to call my Good Friend Captain Jay4dio...Captian Jay...Captain JAAYYYY!!! @J4dio ...Where is your link for the Pirate Training Academy so you can take Mrs Laiquendai under your wings and show her what Sea of Thieves can mean for her? And no , Mrs Laiquendai , this isn't a clan , it's somekind of introduction towards Sea of Thieves in wich you learn the basics of shiphandling and treasure seeking but where we hopefully can trigger the Magic that roams around the game and hopefully invades your Heart....Mr J4DIOOOOOOO where are you , you can explain this way better than me...Jezus, wake up man...!

• @Clumsy-George I heard a call ??? of course @laiquendai there are many, many fleets of amazing pirates around, take all information you can from them. It's always good to request help when it is needed... and myself and the Old Salts are more than happy to help.

Sorry only just seen your website message, I'll be in contact very soon.

Thanks for the ping George, I was almost half asleep think I'm having a slow Pirating day, but back with it now, the Seas are calling !!

• feel free to add me.
    If ya need another pirate i am on most time 3pm-8pm CST

• @laiquendai Ahoy and welcome aboard me matey! Nice to see another lass getting their sealegs!

• @laiquendai feel free to add me to, been doing random galleons all week and losing the will to live!!!

• @laiquendai said in New cabin girl, here to swab your decks...:

Hi there complteley new player, hoping to find some fellows to teach me the ways of the sea... and the pirate life. 39 year old, female and willing to learn.

You can swab my decks any time.

• @ant-heuser-kush in answer to these questions - casual, pve pref. mic and discord.

• @commandrew said in New cabin girl, here to swab your decks...:

@laiquendai said in New cabin girl, here to swab your decks...:

Hi there complteley new player, hoping to find some fellows to teach me the ways of the sea... and the pirate life. 39 year old, female and willing to learn.

You can swab my decks any time.

i've been resisting the urge to pop off some piggish comment to just try to be funny. thanks for saving me from doing it.

• @laiquendai Thanks for the fun session with the P.T.A last night, sorry we were a little all over the place, George and I can go sideways when distracted (always seem to be distracted !).. You are a natural pirate, and an excellent helmsperson, I do hope you enjoyed yourself, hopefully we will see you on the Seas again soon.

• @laiquendai
    Hello Mrs Laiquendai, i have to thank you for joining and adding to our adventure...It was my first time that i was able to join a Pirate Training Academy, invented by Mr J4dio.i have to admit that the nerves were racing down my throat when Mr J4dio was called away towards a chat but everytime when my airplane is about to crash the Gods of the Seas inject me with an immense amount of adrenaline and save the day...you must have noticed that we were a bit uncertain but ,as said before , the Pirate Academy doesn't excist for a long while...We too ,have to learn and something became obviously clear to us : Sea of Thieves has grown in a huge way during the last months and teaching the basics towards a New Pirate in two hours is an Utopy...i hope you join us again one day ,Mrs Laiquendai ,because then i hope i can trigger the Sea Gods who will grab you and baptize you in the Holy Seawater while they introduce you towards the Magic , i feel day after day after day….i have to say that you have a great Talent and are a fast learner , still there is so much to show you…

Thank you ,once again , for a very great evening and i hope i will be more calm ,so i don't stumble over my words and pick the right island, hihihihi

• @clumsy-george The island picking was the icing on the cake for the great journey we had... with all the time between us upon the Seas, that we have under our belts, circling the wrong island and sailing to it, for no reason was pure comedy - The magic was real !

• @j4dio @Clumsy-George I have to say a huge thank you - I honestly had a blast playing with you both and it was quite possibly one of the best gaming experiences I have ever, ever had. I was blown away by your kindness and sheer joy of this game and your desire to share that. and @Clumsy-George you need to give yourself more credit dude! you are a brilliant teacher, and hilarious too.

Views
1 out of 15