So... When will Rare do something about the Merchant Forager achievement

• Since day one people complain about this Merchant Forager achievement.

There seems to be 1 dev that posted something on reddit about it.
    but then again is it a dev for sure? how high in rank is this person in telling/change things?

We all know that the Merchant Forager achievement is way and WAY to grindy.

The game is lovely, and it has grown alot since day 1.
    But when is this issue gonna be taken care of?

I realy realy hope Rare has not forgotten about the completionist amoung us.

it would be very nice if Nate would say something about it in the Youtube vid.

Please give us some good answer soon on how and what.

Views
  • @silverleader448

Joe already talked about the Xbox achievements in a weekly stream. They are working on it. They need to follow rules and to have the approval of the Xbox team to do it. Here's what have been said on Reddit:

[...] Changing achievements requires approval from the Xbox platform team to change as there’s quite a lot of rules around them that developers need to follow. The right people are on the case and we are hopeful we can update them.

If we can get the achievement changes approved by platform then yes they will match up. We’ll keep players updated on this in future messaging. [...]

Sources: 1 - 2

• thank you for that confermations

then again it takes a very very long time.
    i am sad to say this but i quit this game then untill they fixed it.

I realy hope they come with news soon then

• @silverleader448 I think I am about at the same point. Athena 10 and now its just completions, miles sailed and x many things turned in. I could grind some before they are fixed but there are too many better games out now and coming out soon.

• I think an update is overdue at this point. The posts on Reddit were over 2 months ago without a mention since.

Views
4 out of 5