10 Degrees of Introduction

• Ahoy pirates old and new!

I am slowly returning to here after a large hiatus and am seeing many a friendly face and many more new ones! I'd like to get us all to know each other a little more! So I ask ye, peg-legs and eye-patches alike, say hi, introduce yourself, and answer me some of these questions so we can get to know eachother more!

1. What be yer human name?
    2. What attracted you to these seas?
    3. Who be yer favourite pirate? (Be it fictional or not)
    4. What would ye rather, a hook hand or peg leg? and why?
    5. What got you into gaming?
    6. Favourite pirate game/movie? (not SoT)
    7. How do you rate your pirate skills on a scale of 1 - 10?
    8. What is your favourite feature currently in game?
    9. Who is your best crew mate?
    10. What was your first in game SoT memory?

Bonus question is, if you were to become famous in the Sea of Thieves, what would you be famous for?

Views
  • @dumy2008
    What be yer human name:
    Robbie

What attracted you to these seas?
    Saw the first E3 gameplay and instantly fell for the concept.

Who be yer favourite pirate? (Be it fictional or not)
    Blackbeard probably, I just loved how he used psychological warfare to increase his infamy

What would ye rather, a hook hand or peg leg? and why?
    None lol I’ve grown accustomed to my limbs lol

What got you into gaming?
    Not to sure really, I think Tetris? I’ve always had gaming growing up.

Favourite pirate game/movie? (not SoT)
    Assassins creed

How do you rate your pirate skills on a scale of 1 - 10?

That would be a -5 hahaha

What is your favourite feature currently in game?

Sword lung, I’m nothing without it

Who is your best crew mate?

I sail alone mostly but @stacky-a and @Tartansnake-8 seem to put up with me haha

What was your first in game SoT memory?

Walking out the tavern on my first TA session and seeing the shores o plenty for the first time!

• @KnifeLife and @Ant-Heuser-Kush Cheers for partaking, I actually forgot to do this myself

What be yer human name?
    Paul... A lot more boring than my GT

A mix between the Art style I saw and loved in the reveal, and that it is Rare that were behind it.

Captain Clumsy George.... The only pirate captain I will ever be loyal to!

Left leg peg... Gaming is too important, and I can still do some sports with a good right foot

My brother to in honesty, being Diddy Kong in DKC was my first game experience

To be fair... Even though I have only seen it a couple of times, it'd be The Goonies

I would say 4, I'm a great helmsman, treasure sniffer and navigator... terrible at everything else.

My favourite feature in the game atm is the storms... I feel no better feeling then having a well oiled crew working together to navigate through a storm perfectly.

Any of The Old Salts.... Honourable mentions to the community discord admin team, @Aarrrlex, @DrBullhammer, @FORTCITYKING and @Taydoge-Swift though

What was your first in game SoT memory?
    Jumping into my first TA with @Twitt116 and literally falling in love with this random island we spawn in on and finding our sea legs!

As for the bonus question, probably for something stupid like Positive Contributions

• What be yer human name?
    alastair
    the beautiful looking sea (i challange u to find a game with better looking water)
    myself on sot
    neither i dont mind the eyepatch because it has a real use (google it)
    PlayStation i think it was the very 1st gta
    anything with pirates i was born in the wrong era
    7 im fairly good with maps and remembering what animals spawn where but not too great at killing skellies
    skull forts even if u get sunk and dont get the loot the rush i get from fighting at a fort feels just amazing
    no1 i have only ever played solo because ever time i open my crew either a noob will come and drop the ancor and not let me life it or someone who thinks there higher level than me throws my cargo animals overboard (because they know how to make money) "maybe i need rep not money"
    solo slooping all day :)
    What was your first in game SoT memory? i never got to play during hungering deep and never even knew there was a megan (LOL MEGAN) in the game so i loaded up few weeks after and heard a big gushing of water then a meg slidin up side of my ship

Views
3 out of 4