Experience with the new update and a halloween pic

• Just wanted to say I had a blast with my buddy MaddZach on a sloop for this event. We hardcore rushed from location to the next and died many times along the way. We even ran into a few players and swapped kills for the pink flame. Not going to lie I thought the volcano was harder to die from because once I got there it refused to go off!

Love the lights and while we finished all the bilge rat stuff I'll certainly be playing around!

Views
  • The volcano took my wife and I forever to get. We sat at Fetchers' Rest for nearly 30 minutes through geysers and quakes for it to erupt and it never did. We took of south towards one that was erupting only to have it quit before we got to it, but finally made it to Ruby's Fall as it was going off. We circled the island in our sloop along the boiling water and it felt like the flaming rocks were actively avoiding us!

Ruby's finally quit without a death, so we headed north toward one of the un-mapped volcanoes which took out the wife and I was finally able to get taken out back by Fetchers' Rest. We even dropped off our crows nest to lower our health and make our deaths extremely easy and it took forever, lol.

• alt text

• For those who get trouble to die by volcano, a little tip, you can die by the lava veins and will count for the red light

• We also did it with 4 on a Galleon and had fun.
    We also found someone willing to Ally up and do all same colors.
    What i would like is some more commendations like light up all beacons with all colors.
    12 beacons x 6 colors would be a nice addition imho.

Views
1 out of 5