Community Spotlight! - Jackie! From the Sea of Thieves Weekly Stream!

• The latest Community Spotlight shines on stream star and travel aficionado Jackie!

Remember the first stream where @xbox4Jackie made an appearance?

Here's the latest Community Spotlight where we get a chance to find out a little more about this well travelled pirate!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/news/community-spotlight-stream-jackie

Views
  • Congratulations to Mrs Jackie. i remember her as a real Pirate . When they told her that she was playing with Rare developers , she stayed exactly the same person before she knew it.
    i love genuine persons who are just themselves ... But, waw, how many countries have you been? That alone is an awesome amount ... Travelling seems to make people more open and friendly...i should be travelling some more too ( * Yeah , maybe you would get rid of that angry mug of yours ,moron) but alas , i'm afraid of flying ( * Whahahaaaa, weakling)...

But i'm very glad that the Community Spotlights are getting a better frequency again. i like reading about interesting Pirates and how they think, and feel about the game. It's great to see or read that people just love to play this game to meet and chat with other Pirates. A well deserved Spotlight , this one was.

• miss truewalker why is she holding a powder keg?

• This part was funny. They boarded her sloop, She holds a GP barrel and pretty much says anyone try's anything funny, she will blow them all up.

Views
3 out of 4