Festival of the Damned Commendations

• Anyone able to post the new commendations here? Can't see as I'm at work!

Views
  • I was just about to make a post on this very topic. Hoping for the same! Can’t get on til much later today but would like to see them early if anyone would be so kind ; )

• There not many, obtain the red fire, from the ferry. obtain the blue fire from the ferry . obtain the green fire. and a couple more colors depending on how you die,

Deaths that count-
    shark
    skelly
    snake
    player
    lava
    lightning
    and i think tnt

Falling or drowning dose not get you a flame

the rest of the comms are light the lanterns on 12 diff islands,
    light your ship with 1 of the each of the five colors
    light your ship and an alliance ships lanterns with all the same colors

i think that's it
    the 3 face paints are unlocked when you log in cost 10 doubloons each
    the sails are unlocked as well upon log in and i think cost 15 doubloons

Thats all folks, but the ship does look really cool with the different colored lanterns.

• @algaram thank you so much matey! Really appreciate this. Happy sailing!

• @algaram Seems that the lanterns on some islands are already lit. how do we deal with them then?

• @calico-montana You can put them out and put your own flame there!

@Peteloaf777 Here is a pretty handy guide I helped write that shows you the locations of all the beacons you need to light.

• That's one awesome guide @ionei-falcon! I have bookmarked it and will be sharing it with those in need of help and guidance!

• one thing I haven't found is about doubloons from commendations, can anyone share how many doubloons can be earned during this event? I haven't had a chance to log in since update yet.

• @eelporridge The total doubloons you can earn from this event is 160! 110 from the standard commendations and 50 from the legendary one! (edit; sorry, i changed the numbers, it was worded a bit awkwardly on the update page)

• And how many dabloons does it take to get all of the time-limited items?

Views
1 out of 10