The magnificent sacrifice

• Last weekend when I was playing with a group ofpeople one of them was a friend one of them was a random and we kept cycling and different people cuz they wouldn't have stay. she started off slow and getting terrible voyages on The Forsaken Athena's. so after that we was constantly sacrificing each other with gunpowder's to the great Lord Te'En Tus. one of the guys kept avoiding it until I dive bomb him and the other 2. At the end of the day after a few forsaken Athena's we turned it on all our Loot.after all of the sacrifices we had much better loot mostly Ashen captains and villans in cursed. I decided to sacrifice a ship there wasn't much resources on it. by this time one of the crew mates has already left and the other two tried to stop me. in the end we decided to sail to the Skelly ship with the two other galleons in a slip which is currently fighting it. Ugly I traveling to the location to have this massive fight. I use a baller cannonballs that make sure we had no plans and I ate all our banana. I was making sure that the ship would get sacrificed to the great Lord. But they'll cannonballs no place no bananas not only did sacrifice our ship but we sacrificed 2 other galleon, sloop and 2 ghost ships without firing a single cannon

Views
  • @kin-h4chi aye mate

Views
1 out of 2