Contacting the store.

• Anyone know how long it takes from the time you order from the SOT store until you receive what you ordered? I spent nearly a hundred bucks US currency at the beginning of September. Thank goodness I paid via paypal but I have not recieved an order confirmation or order number from the SOT store and have made attempts to contact but no one has replied. I gave the date of my order and the paypal transaction number my name and email and nothing. It has been more than 2 weeks since my first inquiry. And a few days since my last one.

Views
  • @capndewarpigott Ahoy matey!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a purchase. I have found them to be very quick and efficient at deliveries... but have known them in the past to suffer from some stock shortages.

They are really quick to respond when you email them viacustomerservices@bandstores.co.uk

Good luck matey!

• G'day @capndewarpigott, I found they usually respond within a few days. Not sure about the States but shipping Down Under can sometimes take upto 2 months. Was anything on your order a pre-order?

If you have no luck getting a response direct from the store you can raise a support ticket with Rare & they'll look into it for you.

• @capndewarpigott Was anything you ordered a preorder that's not out yet? I've a feeling they'll hold the entire order back until all items are available? Just my initial thought.

I've ordered a few things from the store now and to be honest I've found they always took a little longer than might be expected. To the point I forgot about a coin I ordered until it showed up!

It's pretty bad they haven't replied to you. Hopefully it's just the same as my experience and you'll just have a bit of a wait to get your stuff. Might be worth checking you junk mail for an email from customerservices@bandstores as that's where the confirmation would have come from.

Hope that helps, and hope you get your loot soon matey!

• @capndewarpigott hey mate, what did you ordered? was something on pre order?
    I pre ordered the Athena's Fortune some time ago and it came out this week. but it's not shipped yet, I contacted them and it seems they are facing some issues about dispatching items.
    For me they apologized and said at least 2 more weeks until they're able to process everything.

Views
1 out of 5