Mermaid Statues

• First off I did not see an option for searching this forum group to see if something you are interested in has been discussed.....
    So I have MANY of my achievements, cept many of the skelly ships (wife, child, full time job).
    One thing I would like to see is them to turn up the mermaid statues just a bit. It was mentioned that they would remain but you would not get dubloons, but sincerely they are NO WHERE! I would love to opportunity to at least get the commendations for this, but seriously when that event finished, they cut them down to nothing

Views
  • They are out for cleaning and polishing, they'll be back. :-D

• @n0rr15

Ahoy matey!

During Forsaken Shores the mermaid statues has been disabled due to performance issues. They will probably be back with tomorrow's update :)

Mermaid Statues have been temporarily disabled due to performance issues.
    Improvements to this are being investigated, and the intention is to re-enable these as soon as possible.

Cheers!

• @skulliah I appreciate the information. I hope they add a bit more around then they had when they ended it. It was truly rare to see or find any

• And hopefully you can still earn the dubloons if they come back.

• @stundorn Nope. They said doobloons would only remain for commendations from Cursed Crews onward. Previous commendations will be unlockable, but no doobloons.

• @bran-the-ent sagte in Mermaid Statues:

@stundorn Nope. They said doobloons would only remain for commendations from Cursed Crews onward. Previous commendations will be unlockable, but no doobloons.

I know, although it doesnt make sense imho.
    If they do it this way i again dont care for the mermaids , even if they patch them into the game again, it is nothing i will do only for commendation or title.
    They were totally odd to do
    I did 3 when the Event was live and stopped it, also because this time i played alone mostly, lost my old crew and wasn't able to do it solo anyway.
    And i had enough dubloons to buy what i wanted from the Set.

• @stundorn I feel the same, but we've asked and the devs have repeatedly stated that they won't give doobloons for commendations older than Cursed Crews.

• As this question has been answered, I'll lock this thread.

Views
8 out of 9