It pays to be nice.

• Last night my family, a crew of 3 jumped on a Galleon and started to do an Ashena run. We left the 4th spot open in a closed game to allow any of our friends to join. At the very end a recent friend I just made popped online. I sent him a message that we were about to dig up the chest of legends and turn in some loot if he wanted to join, and of course he does.

We waited for the last island, Fetchers rest, to stop erupting, sailed straight to it and my wife and son jumped on to dig up the chest while I watched the boat, the 4th crew member was still at the loading screen.

As the ground went "thunk" and the chest was found the earth began to shake, and skeletons were abound. They dug in haste but at last they were dead, we kept the ship alive but heart filled with dread. When they returned to the island they were quick, but It was lost again as my son ran back to the ship. He could not find It again for he was lost, disoriented he became in the air he was tossed. I shot myself over with the cannon and ran around, eating bananas and dodging the ground. Eventually I see the chest floating in a lake, I grab it and ran for my life as my hands did shake.

The chest was now safe on the ship, the island decided then to stop erupting of course. Regardless of the circumstances of what might have been, I was happy to have the help of a new sea of thieves’ friend. He helped me keep the ship alive and under control because the earthquakes kept moving us away from the island.

Views
  • @zormis that's nice that you had a friend to help

Views
1 out of 2