Forsaken Chest of Legends Stolen

• Good day to ye mateys.

I just wanted to congratulate the French sloopers that manage to steal our Forsaken Chest of Legends approximately 12 hours ago.

Unfortunately, my crew mates failed to watch the ladders and we were completely out-gunned by your bunny hopping madness. I'm a little bitter about the bunny hopping, but alas, 3 on 1 and we still could not kill you, so we have no one to blame but ourselves.
    Try as we might, we could not catch you before you made it to ancient spire and up to the Tavern.

When we first saw the sloop we waved in passing. As I heard the cannon I let my crew know "that was no cannonball". Instead of watching the ladders, they proceeded to the bow to watch the sloop sail by. Next thing I know, double gun shot and a crew mate down. As I leap from the helm I see our anchor drop and within a second my second crewmate down. Unfortunately, my PVP skills leave much to be desired in the game and I was quickly overcome. Now my entire crew are dead on the ferry with a Chest of Legends sitting flauntingly on the voyage table.

20 minutes later and some spammed "Ha ha ha"s and "TY"s later, my crew could not catch that darned sloop. Well played french men, well played. I tip my hat to you.

Views
  • @ant-heuser-kush
    I was furious and embarrassed. I will admit we rage quit after it got traded in. Galleon with an Athena run worth of loot, sunk at sea.
    Athena 9.5, getting so close and that one hurt so bad!

• Oh boy...I would probably quit SoT if I let a sloop steal my Athena’s...I’ll pour out a beer for your crew, good luck with reaching max Athena’s

• Aye... it be a bitter pill.
    But you will be back, revenge is a dish best served cold.

alt text

• @IISrgntWolfII I feel your pain. A few months back a buddy and I were sailing back to turn in our Athena's chest and we got attacked by a sloop. I recognized the gamertag and it was a streamer. They killed us a few times and ultimately sunk us. Turned in our loot and Athena's chest. I was Athena 9.5 at the time as well. After we finished, I popped into his stream and congratulated him for a job well done. Hey, its a pirate game and they won, fair and square. It's a bitter pill but you will be there soon and wish you best of luck.

• @iisrgntwolfii
    I'm sorry I missed out on that adventure!

• @little-squash
    It wouldn't have happened if you had been there! LOL

• @iisrgntwolfii
    Hah! Thanks for the vote of confidence! I probably would have at least made sure to guard one of the ladders.

Views
7 out of 8