Greetings and salutations fellow Sailors! My name is BillyTheTort

• I would share a photo of myself, but I cannot seem to upload images from my screenshots and adventures. Your welcome to add me on xbox, and take a look at my SOT game captures! Ive recently purchased Sea of Thieves, id say about a week ago. Ive fallen in love with this game. Ive aquired the Lore books, and Immerssed myself in the stories of Captain Flameheart and his crew. Ive watched Videos on Strategies for combat, and lore videos about the ancients who lived in the SOT before the Pirate Lord arrived. Ive been playing non-stop. Going on 12 hour voyages back and fourth across and between Islands and strongholds. And I dont regret any of it. Its been awhile since my love for a game has been this strong, even chosing to set sail after RDR2 was ready to play. I watched the recent dev Blogs and I am so hyped for more content. I want to give back as much as I can. Love the game.

Views
  • @ant-heuser-kush Thank you! that helped me, ill be posting some pictures here soon lol

• @billythetort Sea-of-Thieves-2.png

• @billythetort Sea-of-Thieves-3.png
    Sea-of-Thieves-5.png
    Sea-of-Thieves-9.png
    Sea-of-Thieves-8.png
    Sea-of-Thieves-7.png

• @billythetort
    Hello Mr Billy, you have the perfect attitude to become a much respected and loved Pirate on The Seas...It is great to see new Pirates arise towards this game...May i give you one humble advice ,please? Well, ( * Hold it right there ,old fool...Did Mr Billy gave you permission to give him yer worthless advice ? ...Well did he? - Sunshine...* What, oh "dear " Captain Tearface...- Put a lid on it , and clean those corners of my cabin...* Aye ,aye , at your service , "Oh , they beloved Dictator Captain")...Give all yer senses the treat it deserves , listen to the world, the music , the sounds ...Prepare your eyes for a visual suprise...Follow the Dev updates on You Tube, because this week something special is coming to you...Open yer Heart for many future Friendships...And one ,very important advice: Don't get fixated on Levels, don't go " Grinding " yer adventure . Let your journey be determined by coincidense and you will experience adventures that you not even dared to dream of in yer wildest dreams...Let your Fantasy of Childhood grab ground in a feeding ground where even Mr Johny Depp would like to roam around, if he should have a spare moment between making movies...Jump in yer boat , Sir and give em Hell...YEEEEHAAAA, May yer Journey's be marked with winds in thy favor , treasures be wealthy and Friends a plenty to come...Plunge yer head under water and be baptized by that Holy Pirate Water of the Sea...

• @clumsy-george Well Said Sir George! I indeed do Follow the Dev Blogs on youtube. I see every day I Enter Sea of Thieves as a new day to meet some new people, and exlore almost every island I come apon. Its rare I abandon a voyage, my pride wont let me give up... even if that means staying up till three in the morning on thieves Haven looking for one simple treasure chest lol. (true story) And sometimes, I find myself for a loss of words, gazing into the beautiful night sky while playing the drum, thinking about nothing but my adventures ahead. Then I crash my ship. Truely is a beautiful game/Expierence. Updating halloween content at this moment. Cant wait to check it out. Hope everything is going well out on the Seas. - Billy

Views
6 out of 7