Show us your pirate pets!!!!

• Yes, this has been done before but a long time ago now and since everyone loves seeing cute animals, thought I would start a new thread.

Feel free to share some pictures or even funny stories of your real life pirate pets or perhaps just post some cute animal pictures :)

I will start by introducing my two cats Link (brown) and Zelda (grey) who are forever getting into mischief and either like to sleep on my lap while I sail or Zelda in particular likes to be a pain and climb the TV while I’m trying to play.

Views
  • @stacky-a

I have two gold fish Halopa (gold) and Haleb (black)

That's my best english spelling anyway. They are russian names. Halopa is the russian word for the sound bubbles make and Haleb means bread :D

• @revanjstone lol, love their names, so cute haha!

• @stacky-a Thanks :D I didnt know your cats were named after link and zelda haha thats pretty cool. There was a lady in my old neighborhood that had a dog named zelda that bit me once haha. Damn dog... haha.

In the past I've had 3 dogs and my parents have 10 cats. im allergic tho so im waiting til i have a yard to get a dog again lol.

• @stacky-a was the shark toy inspired by sea of thieves

• @closinghare208 Actually no, haha I had bought it before sea of thieves because I thought it was funny. They love to play with it though and sleep in it.

• My Parrot.
    alt text

He says his name is Cluck. I found him on Chicken Island.

• @stacky-a Ahoy! May I introduce you to Linda, quartermaster on the Fortune Slave!

Here we see her on duty, ensuring that every cabin feels homey.
  • @Rayzback Interesting looking parrot! Must be the super rare Chicken Island parrot, that's thought to be extinct haha.

@DarkMore111 Awww, Linda makes one cute quartermaster! Love pirate cats. They are supposed to be good luck on a ship too, although mine are not so much, more of a nuisance really haha :).

@madame-c Awww, that's one fine looking pet rock! What's its name?

• @stacky-a Thanks! Rocks make for excellent pets; very low maintenance. I don't know what his name is though. I'll leave it to the Forumites to name him. What shall we call him?

• @madame-c Lol great idea, haha.
    I'm going to suggest Rocky :)

• @stacky-a sagte in Show us your pirate pets!!!!:

@madame-c Lol great idea, haha.
    I'm going to suggest Rocky :)

That's actually what I wanted to say. xD

• Salty Dog Abbi
    Master of the Order
    alt text

• @stacky-a well cool

• @rayzback Awww, cute! Looks like she has been well trained in the art of taking down those pesky skeles 🙂

• @stacky-a

Here's one from a while back, sadly Jasper has died since but he made an awesome looking bunny pirate -

• @katttruewalker Jasper will be forever in our hearties until the day we reunite with him.

• @stacky-a
    Parrot for sale! Parrot for sale! Who wants a parrot?!
    alt text

• @katttruewalker Sad to hear, but he does make a fine looking pirate bunny

@eredhar Looks like that parrot was about to loot himself some sweets haha.

• My pirate pet, Larsson.

Don't forget to add pet snakes Rare 😛

• Meet Harlow.. the most feared mischievous pirate on the seven seas.

alt text

• A stare perfect for Halloween. Bea. Stings like a....wasp

Dress me up as a pirate, you will die!
    Call me by a piratey pet name, you will die!
    Keep up with the piratey voice when I'm on your lap, you will die!
    Keep sailing straight into the Skull Fort's cannons, I told you you're gonna die

• @scoobywrx555 That cat pulls the same face as my crew mates when I try and tell them it wasn’t me who drank the last of the grog..

• Bild Text

• @knifelife lol

• @goedecke-michel please no star wars memes please mate

• @goedecke-michel Hahaha that is a great one!

• @scoobywrx555 Haha, that look!!!! Yes I get that same look from Zelda everytime I try take her photo or tell her off for sitting in front of the TV haha.

@J4dio Awwww, so cute!!!

@Tartansnake Lol, cat TV

• @stacky-a haha yeah so evil.

Somewhere I've got a photo of a previous cat now living on the ferry, of her very attentively watching Finding Nemo we projected onto the living room wall.

Views
1 out of 30