When the Shark Bites...

• This is a formal apology to the sailors of the Sea of Thieves on behalf of Captain Dear (cougarhound69), Lieutenant Dahling (BugleBlower69) and last but by no means least my Beautiful first lady Bob (ThePoopyHands).
    This is my Crew, By lifelong friend and my Girlfriend.
    We have sailed the King Nigel Farage since the
    Shroud first broke! (Alpha) and feel the need to apologise to all the brave souls who have been eaten by Meg. For you see Luitenant Dahling being the ripe old age of 88 has had many an adventure across the now known 8 seas and as such has seen a great many things and experienced love, loss, joy, sadness, war and peace.
    The reason I bring this up and write to apologise is that many years ago he took a lover. They ate together, lived together, swam together. Leuitenant Dahling was ordered by one of his captains to leave Meg as she ate too many supplies and the noise of their closeness could be disturbing to crew members. Meg did not take well to this and was left heartbroken, as was my sweet Dahling.
    We broke through the shroud of the sea of thieves to make a new life for ourselves. But the past has a way of finding you. We heard of a man named Merrick who knew of a whispered tune that my Dahling had long not heard. It made my Dahling cry and he said "Captain Dear Let us play it once more" and so we did... That is when she found her lost love...Meg had found her way under the shroud.
    We had to attack for you see she wanted Dahling for her self but he has found a new life in the Sea of thieves and has fallen for another,
    the Kraken. (We are unsure of the Kraken's intent, it is assumed it hates us all).
    Angered by Dahling's love for the kraken she is eating sailors to gain his attention and take revenge on Man and womankind alike.

I am sorry Sea of Thieves and who dwell within it. I fear this is not the end of this tail as Dahling has fallen for a large Crab and he tells me of the cookouts they have under the stars in a![alt text](![image url](image url)) part of the ocean only Dahling can reach. he will not reveal to me how to get there as he doesn't want to unleash this creatures anger on the ocean either.
    Sorry but Dahling's love knows no bounds as he says "Beauty is in the glass eye of the beholder".
    I Captain Dear, will do my utmost to make this one work out...for all our sakes.

Views
  • @cougarhound69 Personal Lore. I believe this to be true but don't believe all high tales told in the Tavern when the Devil's Rum can take effect on an old sailor.

• Could explain why she seems particularly fond of cargo runs with rum, drowning her sorrows I suppose.

• @rayzback aye! drinks rum cheers

Views
3 out of 4