When is the festival of the damned releasing?

• Does anyone know the date?

Views
  • @roughleech03117 I believe the 31st has been announced, it will release in an update that ends the forsaken shores event.

• @starquest so on halloween

• @roughleech03117 Yeah correct and i believe its running for two weeks after.

• Seems a bit odd that a Halloween themed event goes live on Halloween but then runs for two weeks after. Most people are in the Halloween spirit during the week leading up to it and take their decorations down the very next day. Just seems a bit odd to me but I can understand with forsaken shores recently dropping.

• Well day of the dead starts the 31st and ends the 2nd , and considering the face paint it may just be a DotD update

• @rainfoxer I believe your right

• @hudson-rl Just wait until the update is postponed to start the week after the 31st :D

• @d3adst1ck no it won't be this time ( I hope)

• @hudson-rl Just keep in mind that while inspired by Halloween it doesnt have to directly correlate with a real life event.

• @hudson-rl said in When is the festival of the damned releasing?:

Seems a bit odd that a Halloween themed event goes live on Halloween but then runs for two weeks after. Most people are in the Halloween spirit during the week leading up to it and take their decorations down the very next day. Just seems a bit odd to me but I can understand with forsaken shores recently dropping.

Aw heck, Oktoberfest ends when October begins, don't put too much into a name. It's about the season, think of the next event like an extension of Halloween.

• @tundra-793 it’s a celebration of the ferryman is not technically related to Halloween. Kind of like day of the dead but more celebrating a man who is cursed to revive people, against his will I might add.

Views
1 out of 12